Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sell salah n buy him next season..

god damn, spend spend spend! and if we were to ever not comply for FFP and get kicked out of Champs League for a month, will buying Reus, Di Maria etc be worth it?

some people really do treat real life like FIFA.

He will eventually replace Ribery at Bayern.

He's a Dortmund supporter and chose Dortmund over Bayern back in 2012. Though you can never really rule such things out, I doubt he'll join Bayern.

Amazing player and of one of my favourites. I'd be estatic if he joined Chelsea in the near future.

He's a Dortmund supporter and chose Dortmund over Bayern back in 2012. Though you can never really rule such things out, I doubt he'll join Bayern.

Amazing player and of one of my favourites. I'd be estatic if he joined Chelsea in the near future.

Unless he wants to challenge himself elsewhere it makes sense to join Bayern imo. He'll stay in his home country, reunite with Lewy, Gotze, and win easy titles lol.

Also doesn't he have a release clause?

Unless he wants to challenge himself elsewhere it makes sense to join Bayern imo. He'll stay in his home country, reunite with Lewy, Gotze, and win easy titles lol.

Also doesn't he have a release clause?

Would be nice if some didn't end up joining Bayern, Hummels and Reus seem to be happy at Dortmund. You talked about Ribery's heir, I think they'll get Draxler or promote a youth player.

Not sure. I could be wrong but I remember the Dortmund TD saying something about getting rid of release clauses after Gotze's transfer.

Would be nice if some didn't end up joining Bayern,

I agree, but it's 'their' league, so they usually get most of the best players from their rivals.

Draxler is a decent shout to replace Ribery - but Reus is considerably much better and ready for a team challenging Barca and Madrid's superstars.

Madrid don't need James...

it was an unnecessary buy for them, that logic is invalid

edit: what i meant to say was that, it was a completely unnecessary buy, so it was a bad purchase

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You