Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Lmao people think Reus can't play opposite of hazard on the right side. Reus is a great footballer play him on the left, right or center he can be effective.

No need for him unless one of our AMs is sold not named salah or schurrle.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao people think Reus can't play opposite of hazard on the right side. Reus is a great footballer play him on the left, right or center he can be effective.

No need for him unless one of our AMs is sold not named salah or schurrle.

Sell Oscar? Willian in the middle Reus can interchange with Hazard and roam around, they'd be more effective that way. Reus+Hazard on the wings would be deadly. Or let them all free roam. Reus is on of the most skilled players in the world right now. If he's leaving, it's worth getting in the bidding war.

Sir Alex sat in the stands today with the agent of Toni Kroos & Marco Reus. pic.twitter.com/lWhfHpewVD

Good luck getting the likes of Kroos and Reus with no European football you cunts.

Especially considering these two players have both tasted Champions League glory and now won't do without it.

Good luck getting the likes of Kroos and Reus with no European football you cunts.

Especially considering these two players have both tasted Champions League glory and now won't do without it.

Kroos already mentioned he might join a team that don't have CL football, he just wants those money and he is not getting it at Bayern.

Kroos already mentioned he might join a team that don't have CL football, he just wants those money and he is not getting it at Bayern.

He might join a team that doesn't have CL football. But if he has to choose between money + CL football and just money. Which one will he take?

Do you think United will be alone in the bidding for Kroos?

The thing with Reus is that he needs space and in Germany, if you ask a lot of BVB fans, he is fantastic on the counter, however, when teams park the bus, not so much.

Reus is good, but I think we need to change a lot of things outside of Am first.

Rolls Reus is by far the best player in the Bundesliga. He can shoot, dribble, pass, finish everything. Best German AM I have seen since I watch football. i wanted us to buy him before Dortmund did for a ludicrous 17.5m €. If there really is a buyout clause and we activate it, he will come here, provided we give him shitloads of money. But we could have had him easily in 2012. Question is whether we need another AM, when we have Wizard of Os, Schü, Salah and also Marin, Moses, Piazon, Atsu etc waiting for a chance. players like willian are simply too good to be backup.

Rolls Reus is by far the best player in the Bundesliga. He can shoot, dribble, pass, finish everything. Best German AM I have seen since I watch football. i wanted us to buy him before Dortmund did for a ludicrous 17.5m €. If there really is a buyout clause and we activate it, he will come here, provided we give him shitloads of money. But we could have had him easily in 2012. Question is whether we need another AM, when we have Wizard of Os, Schü, Salah and also Marin, Moses, Piazon, Atsu etc waiting for a chance. players like willian are simply too good to be backup.

Only if we sell Oscar or Schurrle, or offer one of them to BVB in a player+cash deal.

Same but I'd prefer Reus :P. Reus <3

I love him....i don't even care if that sounds gay :ph34r:

Swap Oscar for Reus:D I feel like Oscar would excel in La Liga or Bundesliga. Reus is a top 10 player in the world. I WANT HIM!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You