Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

I love him....i don't even care if that sounds gay :ph34r:

Swap Oscar for Reus:D I feel like Oscar would excel in La Liga or Bundesliga. Reus is a top 10 player in the world. I WANT HIM!

How can you not love Reus :D my favourite player after Hazard.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if we sell Oscar or Schurrle, or offer one of them to BVB in a player+cash deal.

I would swap Schurrle with Reus in second. Indeed, Schurrle got into our hearts with his love to the club, but in this case, I would take Reus. He is simply amazing player.

I think Dortmund would personally prefer the cash. They seem to be good at getting promising talent for a reasonable price, but they do let a few good players go every so often. Reus being the prime example.

*sigh*. I really really like Reus. He's a top player. But we've got more chance of bringing king Ossie back from the other side than him signing for us (or anyone but Dortmund for that matter).

We simply can just be after every inform player. Reus is a terrific player and has been consistently performing for Dortmund but that does not mean we should fork out 35m+ on a player who we do not need at all.

Our attacking midfielders are of top quality and will perform for us next season. If Jose is planning on selling Willian or Schurrle then maybe this deal will be realistic but till then we should forget about him and just hope he stays with the German club.

No offence but am really glad some people here aren't the ones working at the club and on transfer matters. The way these people are going about on practically buying every talent is as though they are playing Football Manager or FIFA and doesn't seem to have thoughts on having a balanced squad.

No offence but am really glad some people here aren't the ones working at the club and on transfer matters. The way these people are going about on practically buying every talent is as though they are playing Football Manager or FIFA and doesn't seem to have thoughts on having a balanced squad.

Costa, Mandzukic, Falcao are our three strikers with Gundogan and Reus, Zouma coming in and Hummels, Modric and Kroos as back up.

It's a gif, but idk how to put it on here:/

Let me know if you find out how to put gifs on this forum. Seems interesting!

First off that was a JPEG not a GIF, if it was a GIF it would work as a posted image.

Costa, Mandzukic, Falcao are our three strikers with Gundogan and Reus, Zouma coming in and Hummels, Modric and Kroos as back up.

You forgot CR7 as cover for Hazard and Ancelotti as assistant manager.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You