Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think this way; IF Hazard, Oscar and Willian reach top form and be consistent, there is absolutely no need for Reus. If one of those three wont reach that level and will be average at best (like Oscar second half of season), then he will be sold and someone will be bought instead, probably top quality player like Reus.

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

Oscar Matic

Reus Willian Hazard

Costa

That's an awesome side no matter which way you look at it...

Reus is a leftwinger

Oscar isn't a DLP (even if that could work if we don't sign anybody else)

Azpi on the left again?

That's not awesome dude, what you be great is having a natural (and creative) left back, and a true world class DLP next to Matic

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

Oscar Matic

Reus Willian Hazard

Costa

That's an awesome side no matter which way you look at it...

On paper it looks good with all the big names there, but in reality it won't be.

Just confirmed that he'll stay at Dortmund for another year

It's a shame what's happening to Dortmund. at this rate, they could lose all their best players in 3 or 4 years time. They are the new Valencia. what could have been.

It's a shame what's happening to Dortmund. at this rate, they could lose all their best players in 3 or 4 years time. They are the new Valencia. what could have been.

We can't know for sure. Reus could prove to be loyal. And they keep buying talent and are financially stable. Their fans are 10 times more dedicated. No comparision. Have faith, BVB will stand (:

We can't know for sure. Reus could prove to be loyal. And they keep buying talent and are financially stable. Their fans are 10 times more dedicated. No comparision. Have faith, BVB will stand (:

I have a feeling Reus will stay. Like Totti did, Maldini, Zanetti, Giggs, Xavi, etc. I hope he does.

Reus is a leftwinger

Oscar isn't a DLP (even if that could work if we don't sign anybody else)

Azpi on the left again?

That's not awesome dude, what you be great is having a natural (and creative) left back, and a true world class DLP next to Matic

Fair enough, however its still the best defence in Europe with some seriously good attacking players in front of it.

Ideally you would have a Luke Shaw at left back and push Azpilicueta to the right.

Two DLP's would be great too, but I dont think its always necessary and we could at times just play with Matic and four attacking midfielders.

Because you make such a compelling argument to support your opinion...

Reus is naturally a left winger, but he is very good so maybe he won't have a problem on the right. But Oscar is not a DLP, no matter what people say. The rest of the team is pretty much the same as this year though. So my reasons are the same with mediator's basically.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You