Chelsea v Wigan

Jase

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOPEFULLY NO INJURIES FROM INTERNATIONALS :sweating:

Hazard is back which is great news, so no more bertrand on the left wing and it will probably be the return of mazacar, and hopefully Ba will be able to play, so that 4 should be good. Defensive midfield will still be a big problem, but hopefully we should be able to defend against wigan, but i won't hold my breath. MUST WIN, as there is a 2 week period between the next prem game vs MAN CITY, and we want to at least keep our advantage otherwise we could end up not winning 2 more prem games and find ourselves out the top 4.

One problem here: Ba started last time and even broke his nose. Rafa will play Torres, he has every excuse possible to do so.

Sigh. That cancer.

Mikel and Moses should be back for this one. Right? What are their chances of beating Ivory Coast today in the QFs?

With Hazard and Azpi also back in contention, we can finally get back on track. HOPEFULLY.

Well no, Nigeria won so we will have to wait for them two. But not a game to turn up and think it is a guaranteed 3 points for sure.

I have found new optimism despite yesterday's loss. I'm going to the bridge for the first time this match! Birthday present to dad, can't wait it's gonna be a cracker.

Awesome, have the best time of your lives! :blue scalf:

strangely I gotta feeling we will win this in spite of the Spanish duo from hell. I usually would enver swap with wigan, but If they offered me to swap Benitez and Torres for Martinez and any of their strikers (yeah even di Santo who I never understood why we bought him) I'd bite your hand off. Hope our players get not too much action in the internationals, in their current form it also would not make much sense to play many of them. usually this would be the time to fake injuries. Fuck international football.

Even though no other squad/season can compare to our 04/05 run. We were dominate and hungry in the league and no club wanted to face us. Did the double over every top 4 club with a Goals for of 12 and goals against 1 which was a Macheda Hand ball.

Our 04/05 side and 09/10 side absolutely shits all over this side in every aspect.