Chelsea v Wigan

Jase

I honestly doubt the players are supporting Rafa. When one deals with the coach who is not wanted, then he may not play his hardest. The first thing the players hear are boos when they trot on the pitch. How do you play under these circumstances ?

Bollocks.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If luiz is unfit. I don't see any major change. Hazard for oscar and probably azpi on rb.

This is something that has always eluded me: how can a player be at the same time fit for country, but unfit for club?!

David is still on for England friendly.

Cech a major doubt for Wigan game after breaking finger... so stuttering Chelsea could have to rely on error-prone Turnbull

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2273310/Petr-Cech-suffers-broken-finger-major-doubt-Chelsea-v-Wigan.html#axzz2JvycyGeO

Wooo Yea. Free fall time!!! Go Chelsea FC, the club run by a bunch of clueless cunts.

Nowadays a Chelsea fan cannot even be confident when playing against Wigan at home, a side we used to beat any day of the week. Even though I feel we will win the game somehow, it will most certainly be a torture to watch again.

Hoping for a few more Frank's goals and a start for Marin. That is all.

Oh, he'll! Just realized I will be on Holiday in Oahu and the game will be on at 5:30 in the morning! But since it is our first day there I may not be sleeping so well. We will see.

If trouble comes in sets of three and we've had 2 broken bones (Ba's nose, Cech's finger) then what is next? I am a bit worried!! I hope those out on international duty come back fit and that we some how pull our shit together.

**edited because my iPad hates me