Reading v Chelsea

Jase

Genuinely can't see us winning tonight. Reading are in good form and playing with confidence. We're playing poorly with no confidence or belief whatsoever, and we're horribly inconsistent. You can be glad we're away but considering how shit our last two away showings have been I'm hardly bursting with positivity right now.

Reading aren't in good form. They've managed some decent results but they're still conceding loads of goals and just not playing that good. I think we'll win handsomely.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely can't see us winning tonight. Reading are in good form and playing with confidence. We're playing poorly with no confidence or belief whatsoever, and we're horribly inconsistent. You can be glad we're away but considering how shit our last two away showings have been I'm hardly bursting with positivity right now.

This time atleast we are playing on the pitch.

WE WILL TRASH THEM! BAAAAAAAAAAAA

I said to myself earlier that if Bertrand was to start AGAINST FUCKING READING that I'd watch Real Madrid - Barcelona instead. With Torres in the line-up too WITH OUR BEST STRIKER NOT PLAYING YET AGAIN, this is a nobrainer. Sorry guys. Sometimes watching decent football is better than watching the team you love being set up like they're playing against a Madrid - Barca hybrid against a team which just got motherfucking promoted.