Reading v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subs: Hilario, Ferreira, JT, Ake, Benayoun, Marin, Ba

Killer bench, what a joke of a squad.

EDIT: And in no way do I mean to be disrespectful to the players but I find it odd how a club like Chelsea so badly mis-judges the squad depth and has such lack of foresight.

Either way, KTBFFH

More upset at Bertrand being in the starting XI than Torres. We know Ba and Torres will alternate and Reading is the kind of game I want Torres to be playing so Ba can play in the games that are more difficult. Bertrand has always been useless on the wing. I'd rather see Marin or Benayoun there. Also, Lampard and Ramires have been played to death. It's ridiculous. Something like 6 starts in 18 days? Maybe try Oscar there for a game just to give them a breather.

Our squad depth really is shocking. This is why we MUST beat teams like Reading in order to make up for the points we'll likely drop later in the season to the good teams.

Hopefully Liverpool do us a favor toady and win.

What is the meaning of this

Subs: Ferreira, Benayoun??????

This joke is getting too far

OMG , do you think it's a joke ? Mate they would be the deciding factor . Mark my words , you can even place a bet on benayoun he will score the winner in the 91st minute.

For the first time ever I'm seriously doubting whether or not I should even watch a Chelsea match. What the fuck is that lineup about? Torres up front, Bertrand and Oscar on the wings etc. Fuck off Rafa.

Of course I'm going to watch it but the sensible thing would be to go straight to bed. Would save me from the anger I'm going to feel after watching the team play like shit for yet another match and have another two or three points dropped against a team fighting for relegation.

If we win this match , it would be no more than a miracle :fainthv9:

Oscar and Bertnand on the wings ? Ramires and Lampard in the double pivot ? WTF are we doing ?

Also, Torres again as ST!

Imagine the WTF amount we feel, dude!

Fuck.