Reading v Chelsea

Jase

Another midweek game, fuck me these games come around quick. Well tbh it's another tough game, our thin squad is really showing fatigue, we need to sign someone or play some fringe players. Can see this going wrong but will edge towards a 1-0 scrape.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another midweek game, fuck me these games come around quick. Well tbh it's another tough game, our thin squad is really showing fatigue, we need to sign someone or play some fringe players. Can see this going wrong but will edge towards a 1-0 scrape.

We are so poor in the midweek games...

Interesting Fact : Without Hazard in the Chelsea squad, We have won 0 games. Statistics show we are not gonna win this game.

Meh, its gonna be a typical Mid-week performance from us... shit and lack luster. I say we play this formation im certain we wont but whateva....

Cech

Azp Brana JT Ash

Oscar Lamps Rami

Mata

Ba Torres

Interesting Fact : Without Hazard in the Chelsea squad, We have won 0 games. Statistics show we are not gonna win this game.

That is a joke stat right? We have only played 1 game without Hazard in the matchday squad this season and that was at Brentford.

Tactis for reading.

Sit deep in the 18box and allow chelsea to pass without invention.

They can't shoot so don't worry about outside the box threat.

Collect the ball after they misplace the ball from another aimless pass and counter.

See chelsea vs swansera for more information

RELAX GUYS... I GOT THIS MESS... last season we had just drawn to birmingham at home in fa cup, were in shambles in the PL, almost out of CL against napoli when i had brought chelsea's 2011-12 jersey... and look what had happened...

similarly i have bought the jersey today and like last season will be wearing it during every match... so we are probably gonna end up being the FA cup and EUROPA league champions... KTBFFH

RELAX GUYS... I GOT THIS MESS... last season we had just drawn to birmingham at home in fa cup, were in shambles in the PL, almost out of CL against napoli when i had brought chelsea's 2011-12 jersey... and look what had happened...

similarly i have bought the jersey today and like last season will be wearing it during every match... so we are probably gonna end up being the FA cup and EUROPA league champions... KTBFFH

You forgot one thing. We had a change of manager then. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen again...

If i was picking the whole team i think with the major squad restrictions we have i may go for a change of formation, but its probably the hardest team to pick this season because our shortage of players. We have 0 holding midfielders, and only 1 winger in marin... Maybe a 4-3-2-1 or an inverted 5-2-2-1 or 3-4-2-1 depending on how you look at it:

---------Cech

Azpi Ivan Terry Cole

Ramires Cahill (maybe?) Lampard

---- Mata Oscar

-----------Ba

---------Cech

Azpi Ivan Cahill Terry Cole

Ramires Lampard

---- Mata Oscar

-----------Ba

---------Cech

---- Ivan Cahill Terry

Azpi Ramires Lampard Cole

--------Mata Oscar

-----------Ba

Now i know its never gonna happen, but maybe its an option. And maybe even play cahill higher up like david luiz was to just sit in there as a pure defensive midfielder. He would get the ball and pass it simple... Not ideal of course but considering we don't really have any first team defensive mids maybe is something we could do. That way we avoid our major winger problem and can push cole and azpi forward on the overlap and still have protection from the 3 centrally defensive minded players, and Mata is in his position and Oscar is there as well and not on the wing. As i say it won't happen but its just my musings... :)