Reading v Chelsea

Jase

Fully-fit (surely by now?) captain on the bench. Best striker on the bench. 2 ATTACKERS (both Benayoun and Marin) on the bench with a left-back playing as a winger instead of one of them. Just... what.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was ever a time for Torres to stand up and show people he can score with many doubters, this is the game. Please score. Ba got a double against Reading though when he was at Newcastle. Thought he was a certainty to start, maybe that might work in our favour though. Still, let's get behind the lads today. COYB!

Also, Torres again as ST!

Imagine the WTF amount we feel, dude!

Fuck.

Ikr but I personally believe it's a smart choice by Rafa . If Ba would have started this . He would have been automatically out of the starting XI against Toons . Newcastle is our important match and we should keep our eyes on winning it , Everyone knows we will get the win against Reading not convincingly but still we will win . So i think playing Bertnand is a bigger shit than this.

Is Benitez mentally thick??

When is he going to realise that starting Torres solves absolutely NOTHING... and when is he going to realise that Ba is clearly in much better form?? He should know something by now, otherwise we wouldn't have spent £7m on him, which is a bargain for an in-form striker, I must add!

This has probably been said to death on here, but if we lose tonight, it'll be the final straw for me and my patience with Benitez! I didn't like him when he first joined, and I still don't like him now! He has clearly done nothing to change our poor situation, and someone 10 million times better needs to come in to replace him! Hell, even sack Gourlay and Buck because they don't have a brain cell between them, and neither of them know how to run our club!

Benitez = "Sacked In The Morning"

If there was ever a time for Torres to stand up and show people he can score with many doubters, this is the game. Please score. Ba got a double against Reading though when he was at Newcastle. Thought he was a certainty to start, maybe that might work in our favour though. Still, let's get behind the lads today. COYB!

weve been saying that about Torres forTWO FUCKING years....waiting to hear the Fat Wanker complaining that injuries are the reason for all our problems

Ikr but I personally believe it's a smart choice by Rafa . If Ba would have started this . He would have been automatically out of the starting XI against Toons . Newcastle is our important match and we should keep our eyes on winning it , Everyone knows we will get the win against Reading not convincingly but still we will win . So i think playing Bertnand is a bigger shit than this.

you are SURE we will win tonight ?????