Reading v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Bertrand is not a Left Midfielder , and not a Left Winger.

That is all.

For this game. And forever.

I hope we play the right personnel and formations that suit the players and a system..... for some reason we as a club are stuck with a 4-2-3-1, when it is possible our strengths lie in other formations.

I would start Ba and Torres up front here. No better time to try this. if we lead and need to consolidate, move Torres to the left wing. Can't do worse than Marin can he?

Cech

Azpilicueta Ivanovic Terry Cole

Ramires

Oscar Mata

Lampard

Ba Torres

I actually really like this. People are saying put Ba on the wing byt just NO. He is a striker and a fantastic one. With both them playing up top I can see Torres feeding off the scraps rather than try make his own goals which he is appalling at. It could work. Something needs to change anyway. Hope RB at least tries something like this but because of such a congested fixture list doubt he has alot of time on the training field to try it.

Ryan Bertrand is not a Left Midfielder , and not a Left Winger.

That is all.

For this game. And forever.

I hope we play the right personnel and formations that suit the players and a system..... for some reason we as a club are stuck with a 4-2-3-1, when it is possible our strengths lie in other formations.

agree

4-3-3 is the best usually but at the moment we are fucked anyway cos we got no DM, so a 4-1-2-1-2 with the midfielders interchanging in some way would be adequate. But it is feckless as we all know we got no tactical plan B and Rafa will continue with a 4-2-3-1. the problem is u have to play one out of Marin, Bertrand, Torres.

I bet we will lineup this:

---------Turnbull-------

Azpi--Iva---Terry---cole

-------Lamps-Rami

oscar----Mata-----Bertrand

-----------Ba------------------

agree

4-3-3 is the best usually but at the moment we are fucked anyway cos we got no DM, so a 4-1-2-1-2 with the midfielders interchanging in some way would be adequate. But it is feckless as we all know we got no tactical plan B and Rafa will continue with a 4-2-3-1. the problem is u have to play one out of Marin, Bertrand, Torres.

I bet we will lineup this:

---------Turnbull-------

Azpi--Iva---Terry---cole

-------Lamps-Rami

oscar----Mata-----Bertrand

-----------Ba------------------

I havent really thought the 4-3-3 system properly, but a 4-3-1-2 would be perfect for us IMO.....

-------------Cech------------------

Azpi----Iva-----Terry--------cole

---Ramires Lampard Oscar---

Mata

BA----TORRES

It is similar to a 4-1-2-1-2 formation, where Ba and Torres are responsible for creating play, by collecting , making interplay amongst eachother, then one pass to a midfielder, while both of them make runs into space.

One striker is our downfall, we simply need two....

Why do we play Lampard as a central midfielder ? He clearly doesn't have the legs to defend , we should try him as our No.10 and play Mata with Ramires , he will dictate and control the match much better and effectively . What we clearly are missing so far.

Why do we play Lampard as a central midfielder ? He clearly doesn't have the legs to defend , we should try him as our No.10 and play Mata with Ramires , he will dictate and control the match much better and effectively . What we clearly are missing so far.

the problem is that besides Rami and Lamps we don't have anyone who could play in that "double pivot" or however you call it.