Reading v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone make it stop, please make it stop, it's like a nightmare...please transport me to the summer so this season can be over and Benitez and Torres can just fuck off from the club I love so much.

Seriosuly, it's like being paralysed and watching your girlfriend getting doubled teamed by your fat arch nemesis and his little blonde minion.

Someone make it stop, please make it stop, it's like a nightmare...please transport me to the summer so this season can be over and Benitez and Torres can just fuck off from the club I love so much.

Seriosuly, it's like being paralysed and watching your girlfriend getting doubled teamed by your fat arch nemesis and his little blonde minion.

Yes that's it exactly ....

Why are you all panicking so much ? It's against READING LOL . Even Cahill scored a funny goal against them when we first played them this season xD

Reading is a game we need to win! Especially when you see City slipping up away to QPR.. it's up to Chelsea to capitalise, but nine times out of ten, we fail to do that!

Losing this game when you're clearly expected to win is embarrassing, just look at the home defeat to QPR!

Reading is a game we need to win! Especially when you see City slipping up away to QPR.. it's up to Chelsea to capitalise, but nine times out of ten, we fail to do that!

Losing this game when you're clearly expected to win is embarrassing, just look at the home defeat to QPR!

Wait more 105 minutes and we will see.

Okay if we win this one easily then ?