Reading v Chelsea

Jase

Don't Worry... Another horrible performance.

Do you ever say anything positive? Get behind the team or don't post at all, all you do it a sarcastic comment without backing it up with real opinion, reasons. There's nothing bad about criticizm but if it's on the level of a 14 year old then rather don't post.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna buy this shit . The whole double pivot thing is a lie , it's a bigger problem then our striker . You guys have being saying this since pre-season . and it hasnt worked so far. we dont need anyone in that pivot seriously , it would be better if we bench ramires and play 5 defenders with Mata as a central Midfielder so he doesnt have to defend and he can pass through balls and crosses to the striker and the wingers . Because all Mata does is he actually plays as a striker doesnt create anything , most of the time he's looking to pass a quick ball to the striker so he could make a quick forward run and get the ball back and score .He's more inclined towards scoring then creating which should be his primary job. Some one actually said this would effect his role seriously ? He's world class but he's not messi and he's not a no.10 in my opinion , he cannot play behind the striker , he cannot play on the wings . That's why spain doesnt play him . Vincente Del Bosque knows better than all of us . So to utilise him better , we should try giving him the XAVI role .

Now , what lampard will do playing behind the striker , well he wont create any but he's finishing is actually better than mata's and he will be more effective . His long shots are ferocious we can even score few on the rebounds if the keeper saves them as well.

Last , I'm not saying play Torres . But even Ba cannot do anything if we are going to play the same way we have being playing the whole season.

Do you ever say anything positive? Get behind the team or don't post at all, all you do it a sarcastic comment without backing it up with real opinion, reasons. There's nothing bad about criticizm but if it's on the level of a 14 year old then rather don't post.

1. Mid-week game, only 2 days after the last game.
2. Rafa.
3. Torres.
4. Very Weak defence against the same team at the bridge.
5. City lost points, and chelsea maybe takes 1 from 10 opportunities to close the gap.

I'm not gonna buy this shit . The whole double pivot thing is a lie , it's a bigger problem then our striker . You guys have being saying this since pre-season . and it hasnt worked so far. we dont need anyone in that pivot seriously , it would be better if we bench ramires and play 5 defenders with Mata as a central Midfielder so he doesnt have to defend and he can pass through balls and crosses to the striker and the wingers . Because all Mata does is he actually plays as a striker doesnt create anything , most of the time he's looking to pass a quick ball to the striker so he could make a quick forward run and get the ball back and score .He's more inclined towards scoring then creating which should be his primary job. Some one actually said this would effect his role seriously ? He's world class but he's not messi and he's not a no.10 in my opinion , he cannot play behind the striker , he cannot play on the wings . That's why spain doesnt play him . Vincente Del Bosque knows better than all of us . So to utilise him better , we should try giving him the XAVI role .

Now , what lampard will do playing behind the striker , well he wont create any but he's finishing is actually better than mata's and he will be more effective . His long shots are ferocious we can even score few on the rebounds if the keeper saves them as well.

Last , I'm not saying play Torres . But even Ba cannot do anything if we are going to play the same way we have being playing the whole season.

When you say Mata doesn't create anything, is there a particular reason you're ignoring the 55 chances he's created (fifth most in the league) or the 8 assists he's got in the league (second most in the league)?

When you say Mata doesn't create anything, is there a particular reason you're ignoring the 55 chances he's created (fifth most in the league) or the 8 assists he's got in the league (second most in the league)?

Sometimes stats covers you up mate . Torres has scored 15 goals so far this season , anyone who hasn't seen any of the matches he has played in would clearly would think he's having a hell of a season . And those 55 chances Mata created LOL ? , well don't you think if you would revolve your whole play towards a single player , won't he be on the stats list ? Like if you would create 10 chances per match for Torres , he would easily score a goal per match implying he's finished and all(which I disagree with) but if keeping those stats aside , are you satisfied with his role , is he creating much ? Well no , most of the times he doest even pass to a open player , he's a good and smarter finisher but we all have seen that the positions he has been in and basically acting like a striker in everymatch , he clearly should have scored double goals than he has . And if he's worldclass no doubt he is , but if he is doing justice with his position than don't you think he should be on the top of the stats ? Well because our whole game play revolves around him , Oscar goes into shadows whenever he plays , SO I THINK WE SHOULD PLAY HIM AS A STRIKER , cause I think he's doing this all to cement his place in the spain national team . We all knows he cannot make his place for 3 4 years , untill or unless Xavi , iniesta , Silva , Cazorla etc gets retired or injured . So he has changed his whole game play and now he's trying to be the FALSE 9 .

P.S I'm not saying anything against MATA , he's clearly been our star of the season so far , has saved our asses quite a few times now . But that doesn't makes him immune for all his wrongdoings, he's our most important team player . What I'm trying to build here is , he's doing allright maybe better than most no.10s as a no.10 , but playing him as a central attacking midfielder , will not only improve his game play , but also he would create triple of the chances he has created so far . It's just my opinion so no neeed to get mad at me .

Well since I am home from work (sick) I finally get to catch the game live and not follow the game via live tweets, or watching the replay on Sportsnet World online.

I know Reading are going to come at us hard as they are fighiting relegation. Since we have a few key players missing due to injury, suspension & African Cup of Nations, this may be a tough game to play. Should be a gooder!

Genuinely can't see us winning tonight. Reading are in good form and playing with confidence. We're playing poorly with no confidence or belief whatsoever, and we're horribly inconsistent. You can be glad we're away but considering how shit our last two away showings have been I'm hardly bursting with positivity right now.