Reading v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it actually is, we seem to do good against teams who're on good form.

And besides, I think we'll win this...all we need to do is get our selection right and turn up.

Easier said than done, but i do agree for the most part.

I think it actually is, we seem to do good against teams who're on good form.

And besides, I think we'll win this...all we need to do is get our selection right and turn up.

We didn't seem to do so well against Swansea or Southampton recently and both were in good form...

Start Ba and hopefully Luiz if he is fit in Lampards place. Rest will take care of itself. Well hopefully.

I doubt he'll be fit which means another 90 minutes of Lampard/Ramires.

Cech, Azpi and Ba back, Ivanovic back in the middle with JT and Marin alongside Mata and Oscar.

I doubt he'll be fit which means another 90 minutes of Lampard/Ramires.

Cech, Azpi and Ba back, Ivanovic back in the middle with JT and Marin alongside Mata and Oscar.

Oh fuck... Ramires is a good player to have due to energy and stamina but can be hopeless in possession and if Lamps does what he did today and played absolute pish then we are fucked. Along with Marko Marin who was pathetic for most of what I seen too...... we could be fucked........

If i was reading i would pay someone to go fuck their pitch up as we have shown that we struggle when the surface isn't ideal.

Any other team would struggle trying to pass on that pitch at Griffin Park today, not just us.

true, the point still applies.

Don't necessarily think we struggled with the pitch. Yes, it wasn't ideal but can't be used as an excuse for giving away possession so cheaply. If Brentford can cope with it, then surely we can.