Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

so u don't want him to play ever again?he is part of the team.

We have gotten rid of so many good managers and so many good players to suit torres. Well it has to come to an end or we shall see the demise of the club from being a top 4 side. Sturridge has finally gotten his chance and he is doing great, please let us not discourage Demba ba. i Rather we start giving piazon a chance instead of playing torres, face it the experiment is over.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Azpi - Iva - Cahill - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Hazard - Mata - Oscar

Ba

If we kill the game then early in second half take off Mata for Marin.

Don't you guys think that Luiz shoud get some rest? If I'm not wrong he play every game in last month.

I think we need to rest some of the key players like mata, lampard, ivanovic, Cole, and hazard.

Cech

Azpilicueta Cahill Terry Bertrand

Ramires Luiz

Oscar Piazon Marin

Ba

For the life Christ, Piazon is NOT GOING TO START!

I know it irritates people, but I love pretending I'm manager and predicting the formation. :)

------------Cech--------

Paulo-Cahill-Terry-Cole

-------------Luiz----------

----Ramires---------------

-------------------Oscar--

Mata--------Ba------Marin

Give Hazard, Ivanovic, Azpilicueta and Lampard a rest.

I would play Ba for the rest of the season if I had the choice, besides Europa League games obviously.

I know it irritates people, but I love pretending I'm manager and predicting the formation. :)

------------Cech--------

Paulo-Cahill-Terry-Cole

-------------Luiz----------

----Ramires---------------

-------------------Oscar--

Mata--------Ba------Marin

Give Hazard, Ivanovic, Azpilicueta and Lampard a rest.

I would play Ba for the rest of the season if I had the choice, besides Europa League games obviously.

Doubt that squad would win.

Mata def needs a rest. Also I think this is the last game in a while we can afford to play Torres, even though it will make it much more difficult. Also I got no idea, if we really need to rest Ba, as strikers often do not run as much as midfielders. Shame we sold Sturridge. This would have been a great ossasion for him.

Anyway. we have to trust Marin, here i think Hazard and Mata will be on their last legs. Great JT is back.

I think we got to options either play a b-team and make some impact subs if necessary. This scenario went horribly wrong against QPR or play a full strenght side and hope we will get 2 or 3 goals ahead in time.

Plan A

-----------Cech-------

Paulo-Cahill-Terry-Cole

-------Luiz---Ramy------

Marin-----Oscar-----Bert

------------Ba-------------

and sub in Lamps, Mata, Hazard

or

Plan B

---------Cech--------

Azpi--Cahill-JT--Cole

-------Luiz--Lamps---

Mata-----Oscar---Hazard

-------------Ba--------------

which is IMO the strongest team we can field.

Cech

Azpi - Iva - Cahill - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Hazard - Mata - Oscar

Ba

If we kill the game then early in second half take off Mata for Marin.

Don't you guys think that Luiz shoud get some rest? If I'm not wrong he play every game in last month.

I agree. Rest Luiz and Ivanovic. Start Terry if he's up to it. Start Marin.

Cech

Azpi- Cahill - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Marin - Mata - Hazard

Ba

I can see Torres and Oscar, even Marin starting this one...

I can see us losing if those 3 start together. We saw the consequences of resting Mata and Hazard before. At least one of them must start.

I dont know why everyone is writing BA in their Line-ups for this game, in terms of fantasy formation , it makes sense, but with 100% certainty i can be sure that Torres will start this one, and Ba the next game..... Thats just the way Rafa sets up his teams.

A luiz Lampard Midfield should suit us

Play Hazard Mata Oscar for this one

If these three are getting too passy among eachother without end product, then we atleast have Luiz and Lamps behind them to make the risky pass.

And then No choice Upfront. it is going to be Torres , so lets hope he has a better game, some luck.

Back 4 can be Cole Terry Ivanovic and Azpi.

Azpi is no doubt our first choice right back now, so its between Iva and Cahill for CB this game.

I dont want a Ramires Lampard Deep Midfield, as they dont work well together at all.

Mikel isnt here, Romeu injured.... So unless Rafa plays Oscar and Lampard, which is too open, Luiz and Lamps are our best partnership right now.

Should win this by 3 goals.

I dont know why everyone is writing BA in their Line-ups for this game, in terms of fantasy formation , it makes sense, but with 100% certainty i can be sure that Torres will start this one, and Ba the next game..... Thats just the way Rafa sets up his teams.

Thanks for that. I was actually thinking how excited I was about going to this match but you've just created a rather sick feeling in my stomach.