Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotation is one of the most idiotic thing in football.People act as if players cant handle playing 3 game in a row.Players should get a rest once a month.Whenever I come into these threads, posters want to rest Mata after every game he starts.He is only 24 ffs.

My question still remains... Rotation doesnt mean a player cannot start more than another, or that the other player gets few starts and more subs etc.

Three games in the space of seven days, Ba will not start in all of them...

Why not start Ba, get a goal or two, and bring him off after half time or 55 or-so minutes then bring the blonde bitch on? Gives him enough rest to start the Arsenal game I think!

In an ideal world i would like this to happen, but we all know Rafa loves to make his first sub around the 70th minute mark.

I really want us to resist playing Iva at RB now - I'd rather him play CB - and play Albert as RB...

Apart from that - good stuff ;)

We, supporters like players fixed in specific positions, but managers love those type of players, especially certain managers such as Benitez.

Realistically, Iva will play both RB and CB, and David will play CB and DM/CM. I really like Iva as a RB against strong sides for example--defensive RB that is.

Three games in the space of seven days, Ba will not start in all of them...

In an ideal world i would like this to happen, but we all know Rafa loves to make his first sub around the 70th minute mark.

It's 63 minutes actually (the first sub)

Torres doesn't deserve a spot after the last game he played. The diarrea-excuse blonde non-striker. What kind of a message would be given to the team n fans ... Lets hope Rafa has some sense.

Get Ba in. No screwin around tonight.

Of all the games Demba Ba played this season for Newcastle, he only came of the sub bench once. He can do this, and play around 60 minutes!!! Fuck Torres. Im sure Benitez will choose torres though :(

Of all the games Demba Ba played this season for Newcastle, he only came of the sub bench once. He can do this, and play around 60 minutes!!! Fuck Torres. Im sure Benitez will choose torres though :(

We know Ba can play, but Torres is going to get at least the same amount of time as Demba whether we like or not. I'd rather he starts today and Ba against Arsenal.