Chelsea v QPR

Jase

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs if sturidge is still on our squad sheet please let him play this match. even though if it is his last game he will play with more passion than torres and probably score a brace

Sky sources: Daniel Sturridge expected to be at Anfield tonight for Liverpool's game against Sunderland

Cech is out!

I also think he will rest Lampard and start with Oscar or Ramires.

Glad to see you have got yourself a proper ava now mate... :)

And on the game I think we will see some form of rotation, though I kinda hope we don't change too much as we have been doing well recently and even though we should win this, 3 points would be great to start creating a gap between us and arsenal.

Go for 10 :)

I bet it's going to end up being a 1-0 win.

wouldn't be surprised if we just nick it 1-0, Anton Ferdinand OG would make it even sweeter, in fact an Ashley Cole cross headed into his own net by Anton Ferdinand = perfect.