Chelsea v QPR

Jase

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you guys complaining ?

If our team cannot beat QPR then the players have to ask themselves what are they doing at Chelsea. The line-up is ok, I believe in the lads to prove their worth. Glad Marin finally gets some minutes.

I'm more concerned about our keeper than the rest of the lineup.

And we all know QPR wil play like game raising cunts.

This is not a "huge risk", playing our starters non-stop without ever resting them is a huge risk. If you can't beat QPR with 7 or 8 regular starters, you have no one to blame but yourself. Mata has already played 30 games and we're halfway through the season. The last thing we want is our players being useless the last month because they're hurt or exhausted.

Good side. Marin most be hungry to prove himself. Granted, huge risk if it doesn't work out, but we've still got a very strong bench. Gotta get the 3 points. Go Chelsea!

Would that be for a spot in the first team or for a transfer?

Chelsea team v QPR: Turnbull; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Bertrand, D Luiz, Lampard; Moses, Oscar, Marin, Torres.

hoping to see luiz replaced by mikel or ramires at the start of the second half.

preferably along with ivanovic.

Why are you guys complaining ?

If our team cannot beat QPR then the players have to ask themselves what are they doing at Chelsea. The line-up is ok, I believe in the lads to prove their worth. Glad Marin finally gets some minutes.

You are spot on if we were any other team, but expect QPR to raise their shitty game just for us.

From the Chelsea website

1 Petr Cech
28 Cesar Azpilicueta
2 Branislav Ivanovic
24 Gary Cahill
34 Ryan Bertrand
4 David Luiz
8 Frank Lampard ©
13 Victor Moses
11 Oscar
21 Marko Marin
9 Fernando Torres

Substitutes: 22 Ross Turnbull, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 3 Ashley Cole, 7 Ramires, 10 Juan Mata, 17 Eden Hazard, 35Lucas Piazon.

I thought Cech was injured? Have they made a mistake?

EDIT: They have......same article it says "Ryan Bertrand is back from injury to give Ashley Cole a rest. Ross Turnbull replaces injured Petr Cech in goal."