Chelsea v QPR

Jase

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would avoid resting any players if possible and leave it for the cup tie at the weekend if we want to do it. We need the 3 points here. Can't afford to drop any!

This, every match matters now and no team is 100% beatable.

Just go out at full strength, get it done early then we can comfortably sub the main players off.

Actually I'd like to see us go with Oscar in the midfield alongside either Luiz or Mikel. If he is seen as the long-term option in that spot then this is the type of game he should play in.

I've actually changed my mind on resting Mata too - just too important at this point in time and this is a game we need to win. 60 good minutes and then bring on Piazon when we're hopefully winning.

Turnbull

Azpi Cahill Bane Bertrand

Mikel Oscar

Moses Mata Hazard

Torres

Goalkeeper Petr Cech is expected to miss the visit of QPR after injuring himself in Sunday’s win at Everton.

The Czech international was forced off at half-time with an adductor problem and his replacement Ross Turnbull will deputise at Stamford Bridge.

Midfielder John Obi Mikel missed the Goodison Park victory with a knee injury but it is not deemed serious by manger Rafael Benitez.

Provisional squad: Turnbull, Azpilicueta, Ferreira, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Bertrand, Lampard, Ramires, Mata, Oscar, Hazard, Moses, Marin, Piazon, Torres, Hilario.

The inbreds will be coming out of the drains and sewers and descending on Stamford Bridge looking for a fight no doubt. This is a must win game but we do need to keep an eye on the Southampton FA Cup game because they have done well against the bigger teams at home this season too.

Turnbull

Azpi Cahill Ivan Cole

Mikel Lampard

Moses Oscar Mata

Torres

vs Southampton

Turnbull

Ivan Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Ramires Mikel

Moses Hazard Oscar

Falcao :Goober:

(Torres)