Chelsea v QPR

Jase

Arsenal drew against Southampton. A win here tomorrow and we'll move back into 3rd, 2 points head of Spurs in 4th and 7 clear of Arsenal in 5th.

It's a massive chance to consolidate our spot in the Top 4 at the very least with Arsenal being slightly further back in 5th and their next 3 league games are - Man City(H), Chelsea(A) and Liverpool(H).

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be easy, but you never know. An early goal might be important. I just hope we can bench Mata for this one and don't have to bring him on to win it.

I don't like QPR.I think chelsea will win 4-0.Let's beat them
Is Cech ready to play ?

Nope, if I remember right, he's out for 2-3 weeks.

Should be easy, but you never know. An early goal might be important. I just hope we can bench Mata for this one and don't have to bring him on to win it.

How about start Mata, win the game early and then bring him off?

Seriously, if we want to rest our key players, we should look to do it in the FA Cup tie this weekend. Need to play all our best players possible here to get the 3 points. We would want to stay as close as possible to the 2 Manchester clubs and consolidate our Top 4 position.

I was going to suggest we rest some players, but we don't have another PL game till next week. So they can be rested in the Fa cup like @, said.

Err, we actually have a midweek game next week. The semi final first leg against Swansea in the League Cup.

Err, we actually have a midweek game next week. The semi final first leg against Swansea in the League Cup.

Shit, we can never have a break lol.

Then i think we will see some changes for the game tomorrow, and even more against Southampton, with a near-full strength team vs Swansea.

Shit, we can never have a break lol.

Then i think we will see some changes for the game tomorrow, and even more against Southampton, with a near-full strength team vs Swansea.

We'll get that 1 week break after we face Stoke in the league next weekend.

How about start Mata, win the game early and then bring him off?

Seriously, if we want to rest our key players, we should look to do it in the FA Cup tie this weekend. Need to play all our best players possible here to get the 3 points. We would want to stay as close as possible to the 2 Manchester clubs and consolidate our Top 4 position.

Haha, just imagine we get a fast let's say 2-0 lead and after 20 minutes Mata comes off. :D

No, seriously, yes, you're right. Forgot the cup matches next week.