• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turnbull

azpi iva cahill bert

luiz lamp

moses mata hazard

torres

play our strongest team in this match and then we can make the required changes on the weekend for the southampton FA cup game before the swansea game for CoC. for the southampton match we can bring rambo n mikel in the pivot with oscar,marin n piazon (probably) for moses, mata and hazard. at this moment the league should be our first priority. united are playing away to wigan and city at home against stoke and i have this feeling that atleast one of them will drop points if not both, and if this happens we should take the oppurtunity with both hands.

Mata needs a rest but due to this being a PL game, whether QPR are last or not we have to take it seriously and Mata is our best player currently so makes sense for him to start the match and be rested for Southampion in the cup

Mata needs a rest but due to this being a PL game, whether QPR are last or not we have to take it seriously and Mata is our best player currently so makes sense for him to start the match and be rested for Southampion in the cup

Absolutely agree. I said earlier he should be rested but he's just too important at the moment. If we can start like we did against Villa then he can maybe play a shortened number of minutes or we could simply rest him in one of the cup games and go with Oscar further forward.

Personally, I'd like to see Oscar in the midfield alongside Mikel or Luiz. If the Lampard situation goes the way it seems to be then it makes sense to start looking at other options.

In our last 6 games vs. QPR, we've conceded only 2 goals. Not bad.

I keep getting a little feeling that this game will somehow end 2-2 (unfortunately, of course). I just have this gut feeling that around the 87th minute they'll score to earn a draw.

I was hoping the results today would go for us, so we could rest some players - but typically!!!!! Arghhh!

I think we need full strength team for 45 mins, go 3-0 up, bring on 3 subs second half 60, 65 and 70 mins... So at least they get some rest, sub Mata first, then Hazard and then whoever else is knackered?

Just HAVE to WIN !!!

Also when do we play our game in hand? Want us to play that soon, so we can cement third and narrow the gap to second, put a bit of pressure on Man Shitty and demoralise the teams competing for 4th (assuming we win both of course) :)

QPR always step it up against us and the fact 'Arry dickface is their coach he will have them up for this game just because we are one of the big boys so to speak. Lampard hattrick against his uncle would be nice. Anyway a 3 or 4-0 win would be great but so would a 1-0 or 2-1.