Chelsea v QPR

Jase

I cannot believe that so many of you are calling this starting line up an underestimation of QPR. How bloody insulting lol. That team should absolutely demolish QPR, derby or no derby. Unless Harry has worked a small miracle over the past 5 days then guessing from QPR's last game against Pool this should be over before it's begun.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Chelsea website

1 Petr Cech

28 Cesar Azpilicueta

2 Branislav Ivanovic

24 Gary Cahill

34 Ryan Bertrand

4 David Luiz

8 Frank Lampard ©

13 Victor Moses

11 Oscar

21 Marko Marin

9 Fernando Torres

Substitutes: 22 Ross Turnbull, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 3 Ashley Cole, 7 Ramires, 10 Juan Mata, 17 Eden Hazard, 35Lucas Piazon.

I thought Cech was injured? Have they made a mistake?

EDIT: They have......same article it says "Ryan Bertrand is back from injury to give Ashley Cole a rest. Ross Turnbull replaces injured Petr Cech in goal."

it wouldnt be the first time ...last year they had us going out of CL at Barca

I guess the manager indeed is taking a risk. This line-up never really played before and QPR are dangerous, certainly because they 're loosing all the time. A wounded team is a dangerous team, they say in Belgium.

Anyway, hup hup go go Chelsea!

prediction 3-2 chelsea

I am very happy with the line up. Moses and Marin on the wings is something I was looking forward to and something completely different from having all the three maestros behind Torres and attacking through the middle.

Frank can actually be given some chances to score and move above Dixon.