Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Huge relief Mirallas is out. His pace has been terrorizing defenders this season. I hope we can win this match, always a tough match for us but wiht our momentum and stronger squad going into the game I think we will win this one. I would prefer to see Lampard on the bench for this match.

Shame he's a crock.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Chelsea press conference?? Would be tomorrow I think.

No press conference for this game and they don't do press conference on Saturday.

Regardless of that though, the club's in-house TV will always interview with the manager ahead of the game every week to get their thoughts. And here it is for this weekend:

Without Fellani makes things slightly easier but I still think it could be quite a tough game.

I think this is the bigger test as to what we have faced the last week or two.

I predict a draw. If we get a win, we really are picking up again.

Ramires and Luiz have 4 yellow cards and we will play again with white shirts and for sure Matta will score.hahah
Rami has 5 yellows and served his 1 game ban against Leeds.

Luiz has picked up 5 yellow cards as well(4 in PL and 1 in LC) and served that 1 game ban against West Ham already.

This is good fact for us

Not sure if that would make much of a difference for us. Everton seem to have this inferiority complex when they face Liverpool at anytime resulting in constant defeats to Benitez's side while we seem to have an inferority complex whenever we have played Everton in recent years. We have only won 1 of our last 8 Premier League meetings against Everton - W1 D4 L3.

Edited by BluesMaster

Everton is a really good team. They are very organised and it will be hard for us to score some goals the way we are playing now (many passes inside the box and low number of shots). We should try to have as many shots on target as possible. Besides, they don't have Fellaini, Mirallas and Rodwell and we have Lamps, who knows how to score against Everton. :) It's gonna be a good game!