Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Assistant of Rafa or what :P

Lol..I wish..

No my assessment is what has been seen before in the derbies that were played previously.everton will be a test the first 10-15 minutes, but after that you guys will take control, maybe in those games they had an inferiority complex against Liverpool and usen to get battered with the ball ...(lol)..some of the games under rafa at goodison we use to make them look very average even when they were on form.

We use to beat them with 9 and 10 men, on many occassions, under rafa, I think he knows how to play Moyes, thats why i think it might be more comfortable than you think, however someone is telling me they are your bogey team, so it might be just a bit harder.

8 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, in the PL agaisnt the smae opposition and manger means you know how to play them.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol..I wish..

No my assessment is what has been seen before in the derbies that were played previously.everton will be a test the first 10-15 minutes, but after that you guys will take control, maybe in those games they had an inferiority complex against Liverpool and usen to get battered with the ball ...(lol)..some of the games under rafa at goodison we use to make them look very average even when they were on form.

We use to beat them with 9 and 10 men, on many occassions, under rafa, I think he knows how to play Moyes, thats why i think it might be more comfortable than you think, however someone is telling me they are your bogey team, so it might be just a bit harder.

8 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, in the PL agaisnt the smae opposition and manger means you know how to play them.

It won't be the same, Liverpool over the years have had Everton's number, even without Rafa you still beat them a lot in the past couple seasons.

They always frustrate us home or away, but i think we can come out of this game with 3 points.

Lol..I wish..

Yeah mate I agree. Rafa is maestro and genius.

Yeah mate I agree. Rafa is maestro and genius.

Its best to wait until seasons over before admiting it !!! (lol)..just give him a chance thats what I say.

By the way, I was born and raised in a 95% Chelsea area, my father has a restaurant that is all blue catering for all Chelsea fans, and I have been to stamford bridge more times than anfield in my whole life, even during the days of Ken bates and restricted views in the shed end, when tickets were £15.

I have more than a passing interest in Chelsea FC, but I guess its more followed closely now, than before.

by the way you have employed somebody with 6 wins out of 10 matches, imagine an LFC fan like me now who has to support a manager who has won 9 out of 31 matches this season.

oh its one of your coaches ...lol....

Perhaps, Rafa has Everton´s number, who knows ?

Since, Rafa came on, the team was molded into a scoring machine, I feel.

Personally, I like to see Chelsea playing an attacking football.

I do not mean to criticize Di M but that park the bus did not sit well with me.

I know I was just asking. No need to give me that look...

I think, with a game in hand, we can afford a draw here. One of the toughest places to go in the league and a point would keep us 3rd. I'd take a draw right now.

Without Fellaini & Mirallas we should be able to take the 3 points home! & I don't rate their CF that much either... Just need to watch out for the combinations between Baines & Pienaar! Osman & Coleman I do like from their team as well. Their CB's are decent at defending, but they usually hoof it away...

Oh they got Neville in their team :ph34r: hopefully @ RB vs. Aiden azaaar :D

Ifff they still dream about the title, they need 3 points. simple as that!!!

I don't think Moses will be available for this game, so i wonder who Rafa will use on the right, Oscar? Marin?

Neville kept Bald quiet on the three occasions they've faced each other (it defies all logic I know) so I wouldn't be too worried about him against Hazard.

Bale i think is faster than Hazard, but Eden is far better at getting away from defenders. Bale just knocks the ball forward and runs after it, Ferreira even has had success against him the previous couple seasons.

We'll manage to steal 3 points from Goodison Park. We simply have to. City will have a tough time with Norwich and Lukaku's gonna rape United's defence. Finishing the year in style is essential and it will boost the players' confidence about a possible tittle race. Rafa knows how to beat Everton.