Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think there's a good chance we will get beat tomorrow but we haven't lost the least amount of games this season for nothing nor are we unbeaten at Goodison since March for nothing,

Btw, how is atmosphere there? Are people are talking about this match??

Rafa knows how to beat Everton but the big question is will the team buckle under the physical pressure like it did against West Ham. It will be important to hold the shape very strongly in the first 15-20 minutes and then slowly crush them, not letting up until the 93 minute. The Everton crowd will be noisy so hopefully the CFC boo boys won't be helping them.

Most of the team pretty much pick themselves, but i'm curious as to which 2 will play in the double pivot.

Mikel and Lampard? Mikel and Ramires? Luiz instead of Mikel? hmmm.

Depending on how fit Rami is after his injury, I would say Mikel and Rami in the pivot.

Most of the team pretty much pick themselves, but i'm curious as to which 2 will play in the double pivot.

Mikel and Lampard? Mikel and Ramires? Luiz instead of Mikel? hmmm.

A lot depends on who starts at right-back, but personally I'd like to see Luiz and Rami given a go. Tiredness might be an issue but Luiz has shown enough in the last few outings to be trusted with another game.