Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just asking but why rn't we seein the Mazacar front 3 combo? Ik Moses is gr8 and he deserves the front 3 ,but why rn't we playing those 3 in the front 3?

Because Mazacar isn't a unit, they are three different and separate players who, for some reason, have earned a childish nickname. Oscar, Mata, and Hazard just don't work that well together. They are all central midfielders so when they play, we lack width and our side becomes imbalanced. Moses with two of those players gives the side much better balance.

Cech

Azpi-Ivan-Cahill-Cole

Ramires-Luiz

Moses-Mata-Hazarder

Torres

As in Hazard, Hazarder, Hazardest? :-)

On topic: challenging game. I wonder how the boys will take it. I can see us beat any team if the mindset is right. Also and alas, the reverse is true ... Especially this being Everton and away.

As in Hazard, Hazarder, Hazardest? :-)

On topic: challenging game. I wonder how the boys will take it. I can see us beat any team if the mindset is right. Also and alas, the reverse is true ... Especially this being Everton and away.

I once heard Gary Neville say Eden Hazarder accidently, and I've been saying it like that eversince, i really don't know why.

Because Mazacar isn't a unit, they are three different and separate players who, for some reason, have earned a childish nickname. Oscar, Mata, and Hazard just don't work that well together. They are all central midfielders so when they play, we lack width and our side becomes imbalanced. Moses with two of those players gives the side much better balance.

Thanks! Yea I agree with you. I don't often call them Mazacar

Match day. Who else is very nervous?

I am! With the results from yesterday in mind, we must win. I believe we can win, but we must be on top of our game. Manu lost here, would be great to nick the 3 points!

Also, we are wearing the white shirt today. The curseeeeeee. Only Mata has scored wearing this jersey. I will be wearing my away shirt with Hazard on the back. LET'S DO THIS. Up the Chels!

I'm curious what the line-up will be. Some players need rest but this would be a tough game and we need a strong team for this. Baines is an attacking player so Moses could be useful at right wing for counters.