Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa's win at Stamford Bridge last season was their first at Chelsea's stomping ground in 10 attempts, with the Villans unbeaten at Chelsea in their last two visits.

The Chelsea icon Frank Lampard has scored more goals against Villa than any other current Premier League side

Captain Ron Vlaar is likely to continue to miss out, leaving the young back three of Herd, Clark and Baker intact.

via: whoscored.com

I think we can come through this one, I'm confident we can get a win.

Although players like Benteke are up against us, i think we can really get at the Villa defence if we contain high spirits.

I think it's a game where who can do the most damage, i seriously doubt we can keep a clean sheet, probably conceed at least 2 if I'm honest.

Relax we will have 2 games in hand.

It doesn't always look nice when we are behind our rivals in this kind of situation, even if we have 2 games in hand after tomorrow. Makes it a depressing reading! And no guarantee we'll win will those 2 games anyway.

Edited by BluesMaster

Until we play Sunday.And Arsenal arent playing boxing day so we wont have a game in hand over them after that fixture

If we win our game on sunday we will be 2 points clear off arsenal regardless of both teams games in hand so as you have said the hard but important part is to win on sunday.

Eeeek! We could drop down to 7th by the end of tomorrow IF Spurs, Arsenal, Everton and West Brom all win their games!!

That would be one helluva parlay if that were to happen and Chelsea lost on Sunday. If you're worried about it, may as well put some money on it. Wouldn't need to be much to make some nice bank off a worst case scenario.

Villa is much improved, however Liverpool carried most of the play and if Liverpool wasn't so poor in the final third Liverpool could have been up 2/3 goals. That being said if Chelsea leaves the barn door open Villa will sneak through and I'm not very confident about the centre backs against Benteke.

That would be one helluva parlay if that were to happen and Chelsea lost on Sunday. If you're worried about it, may as well put some money on it. Wouldn't need to be much to make some nice bank off a worst case scenario.

:lol: Unfortunately, I'm not into all this betting stuff.

Can't see all 4 of those teams winning though when you look at the fixtures they have:

Wigan v Arsenal

Tottenham v Stoke

West Ham v Everton

West Brom v Norwich

:lol: Unfortunately, I'm not into all this betting stuff.

Can't see all 4 of those teams winning though when you look at the fixtures they have:

Wigan v Arsenal

Tottenham v Stoke

West Ham v Everton

West Brom v Norwich

Wigan always somehow beat Arsenal when they want to so hopefully they will tomorrow! Also can see Stoke drawing with Spurs tbh! Everton should beat West Ham with their injury problems and Norwich's good form should carry them to a win vs Norwich!

We can beat Villa but they will be hard to beat. Especially with Benteke and Weimann in such great form and their defense has been throwing themselves in front of everything recently.