Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

ah.... finally. gonna watch a chelsea game(completely) for the first time since west ham away at the start of the month. worried about this though. dodgy form all month. sunderland win aside, there isn't a noteworthy performance to speak of. also Lampard- Ramires in the pivot against possibly 3 men in the Villa midfied.

On the plus side, Hazard and Mata will have space to navigate tomorrow. Hope Fernando continues his mini-resurgence

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea should win this convincingly 4-0. Hazard will destroy Eric Lichaj. Torres will be the benefactor with a hat trick. Falcao rumors put to bed after this match.

History suggests that this will not be the score, I would love it to be but for some crazy reason we always struggle against Aston Villa.

Wigan always somehow beat Arsenal when they want to so hopefully they will tomorrow! Also can see Stoke drawing with Spurs tbh! Everton should beat West Ham with their injury problems and Norwich's good form should carry them to a win vs Norwich!

We can beat Villa but they will be hard to beat. Especially with Benteke and Weimann in such great form and their defense has been throwing themselves in front of everything recently.

You never know what you're gonna get with Wigan. One week they can be great and the next, they can be absolutely rubbish! Same goes with Arsenal at the moment. As for Spurs v Stoke, tough game for Spurs but if they score first, then I can see them winning the game. Stoke may not have conceded a lot this season but they also don't score a lot of goals and not a team that can come from behind to gain points especially away from home.

West Ham v Everton is an interesting one. West Ham may have their injury problems but they are tough to beat at home and Everton may struggle without Fellaini. West Brom v Norwich could go either way given the Baggies are good at home this season while Norwich are in good form.

Even if they'll have 2 games in hand on us, it'll still just not look right seeing this extremely mediocre Arsenal team ahead of us on the table. The quality in our side is miles ahead so it's just irritating for me to see.

I'll be pretty gutted if we lose tomorrow.

History suggests that this will not be the score, I would love it to be but for some crazy reason we always struggle against Aston Villa.

Wouldn't say struggle - just weird games:

Dec 07 - 4-4

Oct 08 - 2-0 to us

Mar 10 - 7-1 to us (hope this happens as at game :))

Dec 11 - 1-3 to Villa :(

Jan 11 - 3-3

So 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss.

C'mon lets make it 3,2,1 :)