• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want a win and IF torres scores even better :blue scalf:

Hope everyone on Talkchelsea has a good xmas :yay:

Just want a win and IF Hazard scores even better

Just want a win and IF Oscar scores even better

Just want a win and IF Mata scores even better

Seriousley, who gives a flying fuck if Torres scores as long as we win? I hope we keep winning and that Torres never scores so we can get rid of that cancer

Just want a Win!!!

Going tomorrow and can't sleep so excited - been over a year since my last visit to SB!!!

Saw the boys in Munich but not the same :)

Right - c'mon sleep - taking an @Hutcho CFC positive vibe, we're gonna win this and I'm gonna be celebrating tomorrow come 5:45 :D

I want to see Lampard start behind Torres today. maybe start Mata from the bench.

Lamps and Rami in Pivot = no clean sheet. Its not the fact they arent the best defensive players, its that they mis lead our own CB's causing us to allow them to run throug us. I think his could be a good game to start Luiz in that pivot role again.

Im not placing any bets on this game till i see the lineup. this could be a 6-0 win, a 1-1 or a 1-0 loss.

Just want a Win!!!

Going tomorrow and can't sleep so excited - been over a year since my last visit to SB!!!

Saw the boys in Munich but not the same :)

Right - c'mon sleep - taking an @Hutcho CFC positive vibe, we're gonna win this and I'm gonna be celebrating tomorrow come 5:45 :D

Lol Hutcho_CFC positive vibe.

It's become a thing lol. Have a good time mate. Hopefully it will be a great game. :)