Fernando Torres

His goals against Swansea, Reading, Newcastle, Arsenal, Norwich, Shakhtar, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Brentford, Steaua and Rubin were all important goals. People need to stop with this myth that Torres never scores important goals!

yes it is.

I meant in the context of scoring against a top side, sorry if that wasn't clear.

The majority of the teams you've listed, we should've won with or without Fernando Torres. If Sturridge played in those matches for example, I'd imagine we would've won most of them as well...do you want to know why I can make such an assumption? Because Mata has 18 goals, the same as Torres, and 30 assists - THIRTY - while Hazard has 12 goals and 17 assists (not including the penalties he's won); losing either one of those players would be much more detrimental to our side than losing Torres.

His goals against Swansea, Reading, Newcastle, Arsenal, Norwich, Shakhtar, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Brentford, Steaua and Rubin were all important goals. People need to stop with this myth that Torres never scores important goals!

Pfffttt! I blame him for our fixture pile up for that goal he scored against Steaua especially.. :rant:

Don't hate the player, hate the facts bro.

Facts sometimes could be rather decieving :P , like, Mikel has such a good passing percentage, so, a nuetral who hasn't watched him play, would totally be impressed by that. But in reality, almost all our JEDI's passes our to the keeper or other fellow defenders :P .

Uhm, I've got a Torres fact for you, doesn't matter how much effort he puts in, our overly creative team doesn't provide him with any sorta service, even against the pub team and you can't deny that .

That miss against United wasn't like the worse in the world, grow up from that :P. There are even worse misses by some even more great players in youtube :P . Search them up for yourself

Even though, I sorta agree, Ferda has been totally crap and hasn't been anyway near to his Liverpool form but saying the goals he has scored against the pub team are worthless, is awfully horrible . It's football for fuck sake. No team here is shit, we lost to corinthians, drew qpr, southampton etc :P . and you're still arrogant enough to call NewCastle, Rubin Kazan etc, Pub teams ?

#2muchego #factsdistorted #bringbackthespecialone

Hey guys, I'm a football journalist and I have subsequently written an article about Fernando Torres. Hopefully it gives all you fans a glimmer of hope, he's still got it in him! Check out my article and please leave comments about the article either to this post or on the website. And share it with your mates aswell! Cheers guys!

http://footballspeak.com/post/2013/04/10/El-Nino-The-renaissance.aspx

Facts sometimes could be rather decieving :P , like, Mikel has such a good passing percentage, so, a nuetral who hasn't watched him play, would totally be impressed by that. But in reality, almost all our JEDI's passes our to the keeper or other fellow defenders :P .

Uhm, I've got a Torres fact for you, doesn't matter how much effort he puts in, our overly creative team doesn't provide him with any sorta service, even against the pub team and you can't deny that .

That miss against United wasn't like the worse in the world, grow up from that :P. There are even worse misses by some even more great players in youtube :P . Search them up for yourself

Even though, I sorta agree, Ferda has been totally crap and hasn't been anyway near to his Liverpool form but saying the goals he has scored against the pub team are worthless, is awfully horrible . It's football for fuck sake. No team here is shit, we lost to corinthians, drew qpr, southampton etc :P . and you're still arrogant enough to call NewCastle, Rubin Kazan etc, Pub teams ?

well obviously he won't get the same service he did at Liverpool...with Gerrard spoon feeding him more than half the goals he scored.

BUT, the players have provided decent service, Torres has just been rubbish infront of goal.

Sturridge was pretty selfish but he always looks like he's about to score...Torres just looks useless.

and to call his goals against city and newcastle non goals .. so what is top opposition remind me if im wrong the same pub team "newcastle" did finish ahead of us in the premier league last season and are suffering because we have now taken their main threat infront of goal.. i know we all dislike the fact that he is still here and better players are gone but honestly the hate has to stop just ask that he finishes the season strong to raise his value and we get rid of him.. im almost sure the board is tired of his under performing as much as we are

He's the player who's won the most trophies, not the most accomplished. Accomplished implies that he won those trophies with his hard work when in reality he had very little to do with any of those trophies except the 08 Euro. By your logic, Brown and O'Shea are two of the most accomplished players in the league.

Doesn't matter. That's still more than any player on Chelsea.

Has anyone on Chelsea done well internationally?

So, in the beginning we we're creative enough and now we're too creative...right, got'cha. Classic Liverpool mentality, always the victim, never his fault. Reminds me of a comment on one of the articles I read today on Rafa going back to Liverpool in the future: "I liked Rafa very much I think he lost his way when his assistant and friend moved on". Yeah, that, or he's just a cup manager.

Or like when a Liverpool fan tried to tell me that Reina has been shit because "our goalkeeper coach left", yeah, pull the other one.

In the context of the game, and being a Chelsea fan, it was the worst miss ever.

Anytime you defend Torres, you remind me of this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

My point is, those teams are not supposed to be anywhere near our level and Torres has a habit of scoring against them, instead of the better teams. And yes, I count Newcastle as bad team because... (see below)

and to call his goals against city and newcastle non goals .. so what is top opposition remind me if im wrong the same pub team "newcastle" did finish ahead of us in the premier league last season and are suffering because we have now taken their main threat infront of goal.. i know we all disliek the fact that he is still here and better players are gone but honestly the hate has to stop just ask that he finishes the season strong to raise his value and we get rid of him.. im almost sure the board is tired of his under performing as much as we are

1. City was a friendly. So, no, it doesn't count for much I'm afraid.

2. Wrong on every level about Newcastle. They've been shit this season. They've also been shit this season with Ba. When Ba left, they were 15th or so. They've only managed to stay a float until January because of Ba. So by the time January came around, they were able to buy a bunch of Frenchies to save their season. They've done better since, but, technically, they can still get relegated.

So, in the beginning we we're creative enough and now we're too creative...right, got'cha. Classic Liverpool mentality, always the victim, never his fault. Reminds me of a comment on one of the articles I read today on Rafa going back to Liverpool in the future: "I liked Rafa very much I think he lost his way when his assistant and friend moved on". Yeah, that, or he's just a cup manager.

Or like when a Liverpool fan tried to tell me that Reina has been shit because "our goalkeeper coach left", yeah, pull the other one.

In the context of the game, and being a Chelsea fan, it was the worst miss ever.

Anytime you defend Torres, you remind me of this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

My point is, those teams are not supposed to be anywhere near our level and that Torres doesn't score against good teams. And yes, I count Newcastle in there because...

1. City was a friendly. So, no, it doesn't count for much I'm afraid.

2. Wrong on every level about Newcastle. They've been shit this season. They've also been shit this season with Ba. When Ba left, they were 15th or so. They've only managed to stay a float until January because of Ba. So by the time January came around, they were able to buy a bunch of Frenchies to save their season. And, technically, they can still get relegated.

the same shit newcastle that in that in back to back season have given us straight comprehensive beatings.. and any game that has a trophy involved is never a friendly on one hand you have the winners of one of the oldest cup competitions on the continent and the other champions of the PL which both teams considered as TOP 4 in english football.. thats like calling the supercup a friendly didn't look very friendly to me.. this only certain competitions matter mindset is how you get and unbeaten in PL arsenal to the crap that you see today..

furthermore at the beginning of the you can't discount the fact that everyone is still on even playing field.. and for us to blame one player for the collapse of the club is just plain foolish.. i think all can admit even with trophies this club has been in a decline for with age of core getting higher every year.. Torres needs to go no doubt about that but if not for some goals against "PUB" teams this season would see us only fighting for CL places like some other London clubs we try to distance ourselves from all the time

You know what's really sad ? Messi, this season, in 29 games in the league, has scored more goals than the ladyboy has ever done under our colours... 43 goals / 29 games Vs 31 goals 120 games.

No denying the quality comparison mate, but those numbers would be severely different if both players swapped leagues.

No denying the quality comparison mate, but those numbers would be severely different if both players swapped leagues.

Mata : 107 games / 30 goals

Ladyboy : 120 games / 31 goals

They play in the same team, the same league and they play with the same "shit midfield"... Oh wait, Mata is actually playing in this "shit midfield" ! Is the comparison relevant now ;)

Mata : 107 games / 30 goals

Ladyboy : 120 games / 31 goals

They play in the same team, the same league and they play with the same "shit midfield"... Oh wait, Mata is actually playing in this "shit midfield" ! Is the comparison relevant now ;)

Took the twat nearly 7 months to realize HE was the problem, not our slow, lack of creativity, non direct style squad....

Messi would have no problem with the Premier League, if Mata is stocking up on goals and assist's like their's no tommorow can you imagine what Messi would do?