Fernando Torres

What still pisses me of about this guy, is that he has the audacity to demand to talk with the club about his future!

Who the hell he think he is?

We payed so much money for you, on top of that get big wages, and supported your ass for so many months?

Torres is living in lala land!

Torres is getting close to 30, he has lost is speed and killer instincts, he makes really poor decisions....Like Henrique and someone said earlier, we should really stop being in denial, you dont grow older and get faster....Like i said already in the Cavani thread, there is no excuse for someone not been able to compete for his spot with the best names in the world, if he comes good(which i highly doubt), then tell me how it is a bad idea to have 2 goal scoring machines....If he doesnt come good then we should have someone that can score, and that will enable Danny get more chances as CF...

What still pisses me of about this guy, is that he has the audacity to demand to talk with the club about his future!

Who the hell he think he is?

We payed so much money for you, on top of that get big wages, and supported your ass for so many months?

Torres is living in lala land!

Sometimes i think he is on a secret mission from the scouser to steal our money and screw us over...Fucking ridiculous...

Probably revenvge for sending our Agent Cole up to them.

But agents Cole's cover was blown early and was shipped to France for training exercise(later ended up doing a great job for us out there also), wow Cole007 is the ultimate Chelsea agent :yay: ...But Nando still hasnt been discovered yet and that say a lot about our security team at home, he also earn almost double as our dear J.Cole...

I knew this thread would be hot and going mad at Torres

BUT WITH GOOD REASON TO BE!.

What pissed me off where the people making up excuses, it reminded me of RAWK, that's the exact thing they do. Torres should've scored, if he of had the quality he would of.

You can't just say, oh it was good goal keeping, it was unlucky, fuck off. You make it good goal keeping, if you're not good enough. Torres no excuses, just shocking really. He needs to have an attitude and tell those fans to shut the fuck up, but no he's too scared.

Sometimes i think he is on a secret mission from the scouser to steal our money and screw us over...Fucking ridiculous...

If that is true it would be quite funny that despite that Liverpool still haven't managed to get above us in the league :lol: :lol:

If that is true it would be quite funny that despite that Liverpool still haven't managed to get above us in the league :lol: :lol:

Hahaha...It wasnt for the want of trying :D , and we also had the deadliest bully of an agent that was unanimously crowned the King of Wembley that comes like a Knight to save the day....Now he is gone :cry: and we dont know what might happen....lol

His finishing was really awful yesterday but his movement was good.

To be honest, I just want to see him fucking leave. This whole "Fernando Torres" saga has been a complete joke from the minute he signed the contract. It takes up too much of the limelight. Everything is Torres this, Torres that. Even when he goes away from Chelsea and plays for Spain, it's still a lets all laugh at Chelsea story.

Spain looked much better after he came on yesterday, and DB was a dumbass for not starting any striker but after those misses I d/n't think Torres will play much. Llorente might get his chance now. Which is a fucking joke because if you want to "test" your strikers one by one you should give them the full 90 mins.

He might still come good and become a solid 15 goal a season striker but it's just not worth it. We should just get rid of him and start anew. Please Torres, just go.

You can even add Drogba to that list. It's not Torres' fault that some of our fans are crazy, but I think in the last 2 years Drogba's been boo'ed more often than Torres. In fact, has Torres EVER been boo'ed by our fans yet?

The support he has received is really UNBELIEVABLE. It's good to support your own players, but like Cap said, what about the abuse Malouda, Kalou, Drogba and co. get everytime they do something wrong?!?!?!

Forgot about Sturridge too. I'm really on the fence about him, but the frustration/abuse he gets is baffling if you think about the Torres love

I'm not saying those players mentioned have never done anything wrong, they have. But the double standards are ridiculous.

The wonders of a 50 million pricetag. Comfortably our worst signing since Winston Bogarde (its quite an achievement to beat Mutu, Tiago, Jarosik, Veron, Kezman, Shevchenko, perhaps even Mineiro and Crespo to that title) and yet people take to defend him at any possible opportunity.

Looking at that list, my, have we signed a steaming pile of wank since Roman took over.

His finishing was really awful yesterday but his movement was good.

To be honest, I just want to see him fucking leave. This whole "Fernando Torres" saga has been a complete joke from the minute he signed the contract. It takes up too much of the limelight. Everything is Torres this, Torres that. Even when he goes away from Chelsea and plays for Spain, it's still a lets all laugh at Chelsea story.

Spain looked much better after he came on yesterday, and DB was a dumbass for not starting any striker but after those misses I d/n't think Torres will play much. Llorente might get his chance now. Which is a fucking joke because if you want to "test" your strikers one by one you should give them the full 90 mins.

He might still come good and become a solid 15 goal a season striker but it's just not worth it. We should just get rid of him and start anew. Please Torres, just go.

Agree with that! The Torres fangirl club was out on full force yesterday after the game and as you said, it is just ridiculous. If he does something wrong, people will back him till no end. He does something right, they will praise him like he's the best player in the world. It's just really embarrassing till the point it has become 'Fernando Torres FC' at times rather than 'Chelsea FC'!

Agree with that! The Torres fangirl club was out on full force yesterday after the game and as you said, it is just ridiculous. If he does something wrong, people will back him till no end. He does something right, they will praise him like he's the best player in the world. It's just really embarrassing till the point it has become 'Fernando Torres FC' at times rather than 'Chelsea FC'!

Yeah. I defended him after the game too but that was kind of a reflex reaction against any criticism towards Chelsea :lol: I definitely don't agree with the way he was lambasted after the game, Spain were awful before he came on and they should look much further than Torres if they want to find someone/something to blame.

But as I said I just want him to leave the club so we don't have to deal with him anymore. It's much easier that way. And lets face it. He is NEVER going to get back to his best, he might become a 15-20 goals-a-season striker but he will not reach his 08/09 season heights.

The wonders of a 50 million pricetag. Comfortably our worst signing since Winston Bogarde (its quite an achievement to beat Mutu, Tiago, Jarosik, Veron, Kezman, Shevchenko, perhaps even Mineiro and Crespo to that title) and yet people take to defend him at any possible opportunity.

Looking at that list, my, have we signed a steaming pile of wank since Roman took over.

Don't you dare mention Kezman and bad signing in the same sentence again.