Fernando Torres

We've tried this numerous times again and again and this doesn't work.

Drogba only plays well in a role where he is a lone single striker... mainly in a 4-3-3 formation.

No Drogba can play well if has a roaming forward like Anelka/Schevchenko next to him, while Torres can play well with David Villa.

The thing is they both need a roaming forward to complement them. Sturridge could well be that guy, and I've been praying from the start of the season for him to be paired with Didier or Torres, but all we use is the old 4-3-3 and the occasional 4-2-3-1

What's the most we can get for him? 10 million? Let's just cut our losses and try to salvage something out of this. He won't deliver for us, and its not the team's problem he can't put away the chances he does get. He could well be in double figures by now had he not missed those sitters that I, perhaps the worst finisher in the world, could have scored. It won't matter if we give him 20 chances a game with some kind of dream team midfield or just the 1 or 2 he gets now, he will never be a 50 million pound player. To be frank, he could play in the A-League and still look ordinary, which is saying something as the quality of our league is poor.

Dear Torres,

You came, you tried (for a bit), you failed.

Sorry, you're not good enough.

Go back to Spain and score 30 goals next season, I dare you :)

Lots of love,

Alex xxxx

Dear Torres,

You came, you tried (for a bit), you failed.

Sorry, you're not good enough.

Go back to Spain and score 30 goals next season, I dare you :)

Lots of love,

Alex xxxx

He failed to do that even when he was in Spain. He's a 2 season wonder and its sad to see that Liverpool got the 2 seasons out of him.

Just saying...if hes match fit he should be able to train, he seems off cuz he can't stride past defenders anymore...Sooo why isn't he doing speed training at practice. It just seems logical he should be hanging out afterward doing sprints and taking shots on goal. Or am I being naive...?

######

Just saying...if hes match fit he should be able to train, he seems off cuz he can't stride past defenders anymore... Sooo why isn't he doing speed training at practice. It just seems logical he should be hanging out afterward doing sprints and taking shots on goal. Or am I being naive...?

Wait man, he is already doing extra shooting practice. HAHAHA.

Just saying...if hes match fit he should be able to train, he seems off cuz he can't stride past defenders anymore...Sooo why isn't he doing speed training at practice. It just seems logical he should be hanging out afterward doing sprints and taking shots on goal. Or am I being naive...?

######

It's not just his pace he should practice more... it's almost everything.