Fernando Torres

Liverpool fans abusing Dani Pacheco (@dani37pacheco) on twitter for congratulating Torres for scoring. Dani has since removed the post. Posts left up said how much Torres helped him as a person and what a Spanish hero he was to him and he was happy for him and his family. Liverpool fans are morons.

Let them kill each other.

BLUE IS THE COLOR chelseaflag.gif

Liverpool fans abusing Dani Pacheco (@dani37pacheco) on twitter for congratulating Torres for scoring. Dani has since removed the post. Posts left up said how much Torres helped him as a person and what a Spanish hero he was to him and he was happy for him and his family. Liverpool fans are morons.

Scumfans.

Truly pathetic. Don't care about what they're saying about Torres now, I'm going to enjoy this day 100%. But giving abuse to a young man is so classless. Dani was a teammate of Torres, a very young man away from Spain, who rightly looked up to his older Spanish teammate. I heard Torres and his wife were really nice to him and gave one of their cars to him when he got his license. Why shouldn't he congratulate Torres? Stupid. I hope Pacheco makes his loan away from Liverpool permanent and goes onto bigger and better things elsewhere.

I guess Pepe Reina won't be able to say nice things about Torres anymore.

'Pool fans are the lowest of the low. Still so full of rage and bitterness. They trounced Birmingham today but all they can think about is Torres and his first goal for Chelsea. That tells you all you need to know right there.

I would normally agree but it's pretty disgraceful to go after a young player like that and tweet all kinds of abuse to him just because he congratulated Torres.

By all accounts, Torres is a player that Dani has looked up to being a LFC player when Dani came over and being a Spanish icon. Torres and his wife took him under their wing and Torres was like a big brother to him. I guess its too difficult for some to understand friendship. Sometimes fans are too dumb for their own good. Even Shrek tweeted congrats to Torres (Wazzaroon08 - Happy for Torres. Great striker)

It's the same fans who fell for the club PR campaign to slime Torres during the transfer saga. Funny how over 3 years he was there, he was an icon but within hours of the transfer request, there were plenty of anonymous sources within the dressing room about how Torres wasn't liked and how he was a detriment to team spirit. So you have fans who fall for this crap and see Torres as a cartoon villain and they react in the same cartoonish manner. God forbid his Liverpool teammates don't feel the same way.

The fact is everyone from Atletico, Liverpool and now Chelsea has said he's a very quiet guy but is a very good professional. He's never going to win any awards for best personality but he's always had a good rep for being a decent guy off the pitch. Torres taking care of Pacheco isn't a surprise. Kun Aguero said the same thing about his arrival at Atletico from Argentina at only 18 years old. .

Why am I not surprised. Thing is,if he should ever re-join them when he's 35 and they're in the championship he'd be a hero again and 'kop legend'.Worse fans in the world by a mile.

Why am I not surprised. Thing is,if he should ever re-join them when he's 35 and they're in the championship he'd be a hero again and 'kop legend'.Worse fans in the world by a mile.

What really makes me laugh is when El Nino left Athletico, they brought his shirts and vowed to support him where ever he went, Liverpool fans burn his shirts and then claim he will never be as loved anywhere.

Pacheco's full "apology". Sad that he has justify why he's congratulating a friend and mentor. All of which says a lot about the characters of Pacheco, Torres and the idiots who jumped on the boy's back.

I’m just happy for him, thats all, dont wanna get in trouble with anybody, he helped me outside of football, in general life, thats all. Sorry if someone didnt like what i said before, i took it off. im just happy as a person, as a young boy, who came to england, and a Spanish hero helped me a lot, more that what anyone could think, so im just happy for him, for his life, for his family, thats all. I love lfc and I wanna play for LFC, THATS ALL.

Daniel Pacheco about Fernando Torres, on twitter.