UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

good group. competitive to say the least. juventus n shakhtar will make us run around and we cant drop anypoints against the 3rd one (dont the name). i hope the tough group keeps sturridge here as it would mean good meaningful football.

I dunno why the Concern. We can beat Shakhtar home and away imo and the rest. Juve are the 2nd best team but they wont beat us twice. We'll go through. City's group is mega tough, at best they will come 2nd but they could get knocked out again. I love City's group lmao just pure class. And fuck sake why you all moaning about Man Utd's group? NEWSFLASH: They failed to get through their group last year so stop the 'they always get the easy group' crap, we usually get nice groups too and i think we have another nice one again. They have to go to Romania and Turkey. Not easy at all, we were shit against Cluj a few years back. Shame Arsenal have it easy tho but again... they always get through then get smashed so good luck. Celtic could get a mauling or 2 too lol, Barca & Benfica.

Good draw, it coulda been worse.

Threw away two points against Genk last year as well. These apparently easy matches can be very costly if we get complacent.

That's what I fear. There's no such thing as an easy game nowadays. If you don't play (or don't want to play) your best game you haven't deserved to win the match.