UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

no we were not! its not luck when players miss chances its called bad finishing! we would have been lucky if one of our players took a shot that was going well wide then deflected off the refs head and bounced in! that is luck! or if an opposition player took a shot that was going in but deflected off a beach ball that happened to be on the pitch and deflect the ball wide! that's luck!

if you have loads of chances in a game and don't take them you have no one else to blame but yourselves and you certainly cant blame it on luck!

I guarantee if it was the other way around we would be saying Barcelona was lucky... ah well.

I guarantee if it was the other way around we would be saying Barcelona was lucky... ah well.

We would have, because this is just a typical reaction losers have.

But the fact is you can't blame another team for your shortcomings, it's their fault for not scoring, and Messi's fault for fucking up a pen, not freaking luck.

Hello, i'm a juventus supporter, and this is a good group for both chelsea and juve. Anyway, i read that some of you think that juventus plays defensive, and that's not true.

Most of italian teams do, but not juventus, not conte's juventus, cause now we're playing a really good football, so you shouldn't underrate juventus, even though most of you don't! :)

we would have because they would have got 2 free penalties and persie-ish red cards. we won because the other team could not put the ball in the net which is their problem not our luck. fucking midget cant take a penalty and keeps complainin.

Here's our group's fixture list:

Sep 19 Juventus (h)

Oct 2 Nordsjaelland (a)

Oct 23 Shakhtar (a)

Nov 7 Shakhtar (h)

Nov 20 Juve (a)

Dec 5 Nordsjaelland (h).

Shkahtar away scheduled between Tottenham and Manchester United in the league, fuck. Also Juventus at home is only a few days before Man City.

Btw, why are there nearly 300 guests reading this topic?

September 19 - Juventus (H)

September 22 - Stoke (H)

September 29 - Arsenal (A)

October 2 - Nordsjaelland (A)

October 20 - Tottenham (A)

October 23 - Sakhtar (A)

October 28 - MU (H)

November 7 - Sakhtar (H)

November 11 - Liverpool (H)

November 20 - Juventus (A)

November 25 - City (H)

December 5 - Nordsjaelland (H)

December 8 - Sunderland (A)

Are you fking kidding me? Every PL clash is before/after a CL match..

Soooo -

Juventus at home and then Stoke at home

Nordsj away and then Norwich at home

Shahktar away and then Man United at home

Shakhtar at home and then Liverpool at home

Juventus away and then Man City at home

Nordsj at home and then Sunderland away

The only concern is the home game against Man United - before that we have a long trip do Ukraine.

Shkahtar away scheduled between Tottenham and Manchester United in the league, fuck. Also Juventus at home is only a few days before Man City.

:doh: Now that you reminded me of that Spurs game, it really is crap. And while we are away at Shakhtar before facing United, they'll be at home to Braga that same midweek! :rant:

Regarding that City fixture, well, they play Madrid away while we are away at Juventus. Fair enough I suppose.

:doh: Now that you reminded me of that Spurs game, it really is crap. And while we are away at Shakhtar before facing United, they'll be at home to Braga that same midweek! :rant:

Regarding that City fixture, well, they play Madrid away while we are away at Juventus. Fair enough I suppose.

Good news indeed.

September 19 - Juventus (H)

September 22 - Stoke (H)

September 29 - Arsenal (A)

October 2 - Nordsjaelland (A)

October 20 - Tottenham (A)

October 23 - Sakhtar (A)

October 28 - MU (H)

November 7 - Sakhtar (H)

November 11 - Liverpool (H)

November 20 - Juventus (A)

November 25 - City (H)

December 5 - Nordsjaelland (H)

December 8 - Sunderland (A)

Are you fking kidding me? Every PL clash is before/after a CL match..

thanks for listing that ...all English CL clubs have similar ...

fixture congestion is the price for success....bring them all on

^ That works out quite nicely, get Juventus out of the way early, and as it's the first game of the CL, it can be treated like a one-off final (in a sense).

And at least our last game is at home to Nordsjaelland. Not the toughest of last fixtures IF we need something from the last game but hopefully we're through to the Last 16 by then.