UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

RDM's reaction to the group stage draw.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2905316/title/chelsea-tv-exclusive-robbie-reacts

'It's not an easy group, it's going to be tough,' he said, speaking at the Stade Louis II Stadium in Monaco. 'Juventus I know very well, champions of Italy. They play some high tempo football, some good football, and have some good players.

'Shakhtar because of the connection with our club doctor Paco Biosca, who spent seven years there, we know a lot as well. Nordsjaelland are probably the weakest team in the group, but I think we will have to be at our best from the first game with juventus at home.

'It's going to be a big one just after the international break as well, so hopefully all our players come back in good shape from their national teams. Before it we have a big derby against QPR as well, so it's going to be a busy week.'

The manager, a former Italian international, expects Juventus at Stamford Bridge in just over a fortnight to be the pick of the games from the group.

'We like to be involved in the big games and our players respond very well to the big games, they are used to taking responsibility and I think they prefer those games,' he commented. 'But on the other hand they have had a good season, a good team, and hopefully we can start the campaign with a win at home.'

Well, the reason is Dortmund and Bayern attract more TV viewers than Schalke, therefore those 2 couldn't be drawn in the same "side".

This is kind of bullshit tho.

Yes, I know the reason behind it but that doesn't make it any less sketchy and it simply shows that UEFA don't care about having a fair competition where everyone gets an equal chance but instead they only want to make more money. If they're treating some of the teams unfairly at these draws so that the bigger teams get more TV coverage (= more money for the teams and uefa), then why should we believe for a second that they are treated equally in the games and that the most marketable teams don't get an unfair advantage with the referees or something?

It was simply an unbelievable feeling to finally win this competition after many, many years of coming so close only to fail but in the last few years I have even grown to dislike the whole idea of the Champions League or at least the fact that it is run by those corrupt UEFA cunts.

A greeting to all of you and sorry if my english wasn't 100% correct !

Stefano, Italy.

your English is very, very good mate, welcome to TalkChelsea. I think it could be a very interesting 2 games between us. Your team is a lot stronger than when we last played you and your new stadium is lovely by the way. Lucio and Chiellini will be difficult to get past, Marchisio and Pirlo are very good midfielders and Giovinco and Vucinic look like quality players. We will have to play very well to beat you :)

your English is very, very good mate, welcome to TalkChelsea. I think it could be a very interesting 2 games between us. Your team is a lot stronger than when we last played you and your new stadium is lovely by the way. Lucio and Chiellini will be difficult to get past, Marchisio and Pirlo are very good midfielders and Giovinco and Vucinic look like quality players. We will have to play very well to beat you :)

Thanks a lot mate. ;)

I think that this "war" between juventus and napoli supporters is stupid, and shouldn't have place in a forum like this, where we are all guests.

Anyway, Antonio Conte will still work with the players during the week, he will only be absent during the match. It's an handicap, that's obvious, but Carrera

has worked with Conte for quite a long time, and i'm sure he'll do a good job during the matches. And Conte will still be able to deliver some messages to Carrera for substitution and thing like that :D

Del Piero dopato di merda.

Potrei anche postarvi i gol che avete preso in Champions League l'anno scorso.. però.. dove cazzo eravate?

Not only you aren't respecting Del Piero and the Juventus fans, but you also aren't respecting the Chelsea fans of this board by typing in italian and by typing nonsense immature insults. Classic Naples, no class.

I reported you to the moderators.

Non solo stai mancando di rispetto a Del Piero ed ai tifosi della Juventus, ma stai anche mancando di rispetto ai tifosi del Chelsea scrivendo in italiano su un forum inglese ed utilizzando insulti immaturi e senza senso.

Classici tifosi del Napoli, non avete classe.

Ti ho segnalato ai moderatori, spero facciano un pò di pulizia.

I think that this "war" between juventus and napoli supporters is stupid, and shouldn't have place in a forum like this, where we are all guests.

Anyway, Antonio Conte will still work with the players during the week, he will only be absent during the match. It's an handicap, that's obvious, but Carrera

has worked with Conte for quite a long time, and i'm sure he'll do a good job during the matches. And Conte will still be able to deliver some messages to Carrera for substitution and thing like that :D

Fuck you asshole. Fucking thieves! Antonio Conte fagot with the hairpiece

Not only you aren't respecting Del Piero and the Juventus fans, but you also aren't respecting the Chelsea fans of this board by typing in italian and by typing nonsense immature insults. Classic Naples, no class.

Non solo stai mancando di rispetto a Del Piero ed ai tifosi della Juventus, ma stai anche mancando di rispetto ai tifosi del Chelsea scrivendo in italiano su un forum inglese ed utilizzando insulti immaturi e senza senso.

Voi invece avete classe a rubare, non solo partite, ma anche i cori. Siete lo schifo del calcio italiano, e non meritate rispetto. Perchè voi non siete gente, siete solo pezzi di merda con la spina dorsale. MERDE

we have friendship with Napoli fans after last year ,,, hope we can be friendly with Juve this year.