UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Solid group. Not the hardest one, but still competitive and should bring us some enjoyable clashes.

We shouldn't underestimate anyone from our group. We have European giant and Italian champion Juventus, always tough Eastern Europe team in Shakhtar and small, yet team with big will and spirit to win in Nordsjaelland.

If we don't play all our matches with passion and will to win, we won't qualify from this group. I still believe that we will qualify from our group as the winners. But I would really like to avoid travelling to Donetsk in late Autumn...

We were lucky... although i'm not complaining.

no we were not! its not luck when players miss chances its called bad finishing! we would have been lucky if one of our players took a shot that was going well wide then deflected off the refs head and bounced in! that is luck! or if an opposition player took a shot that was going in but deflected off a beach ball that happened to be on the pitch and deflect the ball wide! that's luck!

if you have loads of chances in a game and don't take them you have no one else to blame but yourselves and you certainly cant blame it on luck!