Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

Jase

Man of the Match  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

lol robert fleck, i remember standing in the old shed end when he scored a hatrick against us, i said to my mate wish we brought him,

we did lol and he went and done a Torres.

92 I think, shit I was 12 depressed my self even more.

_2000' timestamp='1354141668' post='551935']

Jimmy Greaves would be a better bet up front than Torres. I know he's pushing mid 70's but he knows where to find space!

Come to think of it, anyone remember that Aussie goal scoring machine that blessed us for a season in the late 80's? Dave Mitchell? theres a man to replace Torres, or Hartlepools blonde bombshell Joe Allon?, no? How about Robert Fleck?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a win. Havent seen the game, not going to watch the full 90, just going to watch the highlights on MoD.

A clean sheet is good. but we should be winning these games. not sure why bertrand started. could have just started Marin. I don't think the 4-2-3-1 is working for us. We really do need a striker in that formation.

I think we need to see Moses a bit more, Hazard should be rested and Marin should get a run out.

I expect to see changes at the weekend, i can understnad that Rafa has come in, and not been here long so is unlikely to make any drastic changes, but i think we need to see some drastic changes at the weekend.

Cant wait to see the highlights.........

Lets be honest, with all the striker problems, Mata, Hazard and Oscar are not doing the job now. Simple as that. They are trying, but are useless at the moment.

But Torres is shit too, I cant wait till january...

Just got back from the game. Was an average performance. Dont know what goes through Torres' head. He was great tracking back and applying pressure, but if someone watched the game not knowing who played in what position they wouldn't say Torres was the striker. He got on the end of nothing tonight.

Didn't hear the champions of europe chant tonight understandably.

Di Matteo chant rocked the place though! Was awesome.

Just got back from the game. Was an average performance. Dont know what goes through Torres' head. He was great tracking back and applying pressure, but if someone watched the game not knowing who played in what position they wouldn't say Torres was the striker. He got on the end of nothing tonight.

Didn't hear the champions of europe chant tonight understandably.

Was the atmosphere as dead and awkward at the game as it was on tv?

times have come when we are satisfied with a clean sheet in SB against a mid-table team who hasn't won with us on our ground in like 30 or 40 years... Rafalution, what a fantastic performance that was..

oh well , it was like his 2nd match in 6 days or something . He has fixed our defense alreadyy , give him sometimeee . VIVA LA RAFALUTION