Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

Jase

Man of the Match  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Oh well , Torres is the one to blame like always ? wtf did he do wrong ? our players didnt even created a single chance for him ? and surprisingly he was our best playmaker -_- and anyone saying we should have bought Berbatov , he didnt fucking scored aswell . No striker can score on his ownnn . And It was Rafa's 2nd match , he needs a bit of time to settle . VIVA LA RAFALUTION . IN RAFA WE TRUST ^___^

Are you like a Torres fan boy or a former Liverpool supporter?

Cause no Chelsea fan could say that Torres was the best playmaker.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well , Torres is the one to blame like always ? wtf did he do wrong ? our players didnt even created a single chance for him ? and surprisingly he was our best playmaker -_- and anyone saying we should have bought Berbatov , he didnt fucking scored aswell . No striker can score on his ownnn . And It was Rafa's 2nd match , he needs a bit of time to settle . VIVA LA RAFALUTION . IN RAFA WE TRUST ^___^

Is this a joke?

Grudgingly not all bad I guess. Clean sheet and all that, moved up to 3rd. Out of context it was acceptable. Just.

As some have said, we were leaking goals before, at the VERY LEAST we can try and cheer up and say "well at least we're a bit more solid". Other than that, I'm gonna wait to see what happens going forward.

Keep the faith gentlemen :blue scalf:

Just like RDM, why on earth did Benitez not use the last sub available to him?! Bring on Moses FFS!!

Also, this is the 4th straight draw in the Premier League against Fulham and 5 in all competitions. I. Hate. Fulham.

Expected to compete with the top 2 Manchester clubs? After finishing SIXTH in the league last season, losing our best striker and getting rid of most of our midfielders? Losing our best central defender to injury and the games he was suspended for? If I recall correctly everyone was saying we were hoping/expecting a top-4 finish this season - not a fight for the title.

Rafa is part of the club. I'm not putting anyone or anything 'first'.

How on earth is moving from 4th of the table to 3rd a sign that we're turning into a mid-table club...?

Exactly, we're more or less where I expected us to be. 3rd in the league, 3rd in a very tough CL group, still in the League Cup. It ain't that bad considering the group of players we have.

lol

RDM was the one that started this Bertrand bullshit.

But people used to say it was a good move back then.

Yeah it was...in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL AGAINST MUNICH!!

Ahem....excuse me, The Mak is very angry at the moment.

Just a thought - The current Premier League champions, Manchester City, - After all the money they spent, like we did this Summer, how long did it take them to properly blend etc. and work together well? More than a season. Patience is needed.

Nando won us free kick at the edge of the box , fucking won us 3 or more corners , what do you want ?

As its near christmas 1 goal would be nice, because i can't remember the last time i saw one... (shakhtar which wasn't exactly a shot was probably it), but in all honesty perhaps a great shot or 2, and to keep the ball for more than 4 seconds.

Until we sell Torres, not even Mother Fucking Theresa could help us!

I'm just hoping that if Benitez says he's no good, finally the board and Roman will realise there's no hope and let him go. If we don't get someone in January I fear for our season - even our 'three amigos' have gone right off the boil, and I think a lot of it stems from having no quality in front of them.

I'm not even talking Falcao - I'd take Darren Bent at the moment off Villa's hands to replace Torres.

Benitez's tactics to sure up the defence won't work until we have a good striker who can put chances away.

Id even have Bent Darren than Torres

As its near christmas 1 goal would be nice, because i can't remember the last time i saw one... (shakhtar which wasn't exactly a shot was probably it), but in all honesty perhaps a great shot or 2, and to keep the ball for more than 4 seconds.

haha , he almost scored today , that wonderful volley that Hughes cleared , I'm sure you will have your wishes granted in the next match