Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

Jase

Man of the Match  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Just a thought - The current Premier League champions, Manchester City, - After all the money they spent, like we did this Summer, how long did it take them to properly blend etc. and work together well? More than a season. Patience is needed.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Let me introduce Bruce Buck's secret love child :rolleyes:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg , supporting Torres here is like supporting Holocaust in MERICA -_-

Your not supporting torres, you have gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past that. Torres gets support from us when we are at the stadium, and tbh he gets tremendous support from a man with something like 15 goals in 85 games.

haha , he almost scored today , that wonderful volley that Hughes cleared , I'm sure you will have your wishes granted in the next match

Yeah, it was going wide, but that was the one bright spot that he did... Surely the fact that that is the best thing he has done in 3 games tells you something.

Yeah it was...in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL AGAINST MUNICH!!

Ahem....excuse me, The Mak is very angry at the moment.

No, he did that in the first games of the season, and I can tell you the results were way better than when RDM decided to use Oscar, Mata and Hazard together.

Yeah, it was going wide, but that was the one bright spot that he did... Surely the fact that that is the best thing he has done in 3 games tells you something.

That was going in FYI , and he finally got a 3 RATINGS from goal.com after likee so many matches lol that is somekinda achievement ^_^

Jimmy Greaves would be a better bet up front than Torres. I know he's pushing mid 70's but he knows where to find space!

Come to think of it, anyone remember that Aussie goal scoring machine that blessed us for a season in the late 80's? Dave Mitchell? theres a man to replace Torres, or Hartlepools blonde bombshell Joe Allon?, no? How about Robert Fleck?