Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

Jase

Man of the Match  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

JOSE MOURINHO, JOSE MOURINHO, JOSE MOURINHOOO, JOSE MOURINHO.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's worth noting that Fulham are the 2nd top scoring team in the Premier League. For that reason I won't begrudge him starting Bertrand. I do think he should have recognized that Fulham were sitting back a lot however, and he should have made the Mata change earlier. There was a rationale behind starting Ryan.

Fulham also concede the second most goals on the road. Going into today's match (and after)

Chelsea at home: 14 goals for 7 against

Fulham away: 12 goals for 16 against

They've lost their last two matches to Sunderland and Stoke. This is not a top side. If they want to attack, great, we should be able to attack them better. This is not Barcelona or Bayern. This is a team that is significantly worse than us. There is no justification for negative tactics against Fulham.

Backstreet, you're becoming a pain in the backside. Did you watch the game and see how El Nino wasn't getting into any good positions and not just tonight. Are you oblivious to his poor play, or are you seeing something this whole forum isn't?

Let me sum it up for you , he actually made some runs , tho he didnt got the desire ball , he than dropped deep and made some decent chances and came close to score twice . Not to mention he won us a freekick at the edge of the box and won us 3 or more conners . He had 3 total shots , with 2 on target =P

RDM, RDM, RDM, RDM.

RDM, RDM, RDM, RDM.

RDM, RDM, RDM, RDM.

RDM, RDM, RDM, RDM.

RDM, RDM, RDM, RDM.

RDM, RDM, RDM, RDM.

RDM, RDM, RDM, RDM.

Fulham also concede the second most goals on the road. Going into today's match (and after)

Chelsea at home: 14 goals for 7 against

Fulham away: 12 goals for 16 against

They've lost their last two matches to Sunderland and Stoke. This is not a top side. If they want to attack, great, we should be able to attack them better. This is not Barcelona or Bayern. This is a team that is significantly worse than us. There is no justification for negative tactics against Fulham.

True, I'm just saying if one were to squint hard enough, one might just be able to make out a semblance of a plan from el fat waiter.

Time for Eden to sit a couple of games out. I remember that throw in when he could just control the ball or pass it back and instead he he goes for a retarded flick.

Despite another impressive game by Luiz I gotta say he's a fucking idiot. Cole must have felt like a moron when he covered all that ground just for Luiz to fuck it up needlessly.

And can anyone please teach Hazard and Oscar to take a fucking corner? Mata is the only one who can take a decent one. "Mazacar" (smfh) nuthuggers keep your YouTube videos to yourself. I don't remember Brazils number 10 taking one going past the first player.

These extra touches and nice flicks to each other are all very heart warming and cute but someone grow some fucking balls and strike.

You all remember that feeling when we always looked like scoring a couple even when we were a goal down? Well that didn't last long whatsoever.

Well it look's pretty red to me right now! Bentiez's wife (Torres, apparently) should've locked up all of his Liverpool related ties when he came here...

Looks pretty orange to me , and Barca has that shit orange kit , does that mean Benitez was supporting barca today cause they had a match scheduled today ? :rolleyes:

[quote lol robert fleck, i remember standing in the old shed end when he scored a hatrick against us, i said to my mate wish we brought him,

we did lol and he wheat and done a Torres.

92 I think, shit I was 12 depressed my self even more.ahename=Changingman_2000' timestamp='1354141668' post='551935]

Jimmy Greaves would be a better bet up front than Torres. I know he's pushing mid 70's but he knows where to find space!

Come to think of it, anyone remember that Aussie goal scoring machine that blessed us for a season in the late 80's? Dave Mitchell? theres a man to replace Torres, or Hartlepools blonde bombshell Joe Allon?, no? How about Robert Fleck?

It's like people don't see any positives lol

Another clean sheet, AND, do people not realise - We've just moved from 4th to 3rd? We're ahead of Arsenal and Tottenham?

The clean sheet isnt really anything special. We're not using Cahill+Luiz. Duh? Problem is that we arent scoring. Well, Torres is always an issue but (no disrespect to him) Bertrand shouldnt have started that. Could go with Mata, Moses or even Marin.

No miracles in building a top team. We finished 6th last season, we were 25 points behind 1st and 2nd. I was very optimistic about this season and i thought we are gonna win the league, i kind a do, but the facts are we didnt improve anything but our attacking midfield. I do think it was necessary to spend that kind of money on those positions, but you probably need to spend more on other positions to get such an improvement like we wanted. Our game isnt progressing because the improvement of the team since last season was only in the AM positions. We still have a very very(!) awful striker, and our central midfield is not good enough when we're in position. We realy need those two important players, a CM and a striker, than we could realy develop to the team we wanted.

Good thing about those two games- defense got alot better, thats the 3rd thing we need.