Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

Jase

Man of the Match  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

your abviously clueless in every way possible, were expected to compete with the manchester clubs, not fuckin fight for 3rd or 4th under rdm our defense was shit.. know our offense is shit... you should put the club first because stability under RB were going to be the new midtable club with rich owner.

Dude - if you thought we would win the league, you best be giving Jim Henson a call...

You expect Managers to perform Miracles?

RB has stopped the defensive ROT - has no other Striker, so chill the fuck out...

Top 4 was the aim this season...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

RDM was the one that started this Bertrand bullshit.

But people used to say it was a good move back then.

It was understandable if the attacking players on that side are Robben and Lahm and you are playing a vastly superior side and need to play defensively to win. Nobody was happy when Robbie played Bertrand this season as a winger and they shouldn't be happy when Rafa does it.

Torres has 3 shots and Mata had 2. Mata came on in the 60th minute, Torres played 90

both mata shots were blocked by defenders , and after his second shot which he took after his first one lol , mata could have passed to Torres , he was like screaming beside him and was clear , wait a sec mate , did you actually watched the game ?

Fulham is 2nd in terms of goals in this season.

Its crazy, but for a team that used to conced 2 goals every single game, a clean shit is a good thing,,even if its shit.

I agree nothing more satisfying than a clean SHIT - wipe and go...

Not like them messy ones, hacking away with the toilet paper for hours!!!!

:)

It was understandable if the attacking players on that side are Robben and Lahm and you are playing a vastly superior side and need to play defensively to win. Nobody was happy when Robbie played Bertrand this season as a winger and they shouldn't be happy when Rafa does it.

It's worth noting that Fulham are the 2nd top scoring team in the Premier League. For that reason I won't begrudge him starting Bertrand. I do think he should have recognized that Fulham were sitting back a lot however, and he should have made the Mata change earlier. There was a rationale behind starting Ryan.

Dude - if you thought we would win the league, you best be giving Jim Henson a call...

RB has stopped the defensive ROT - has no other Striker, so chill the fuck out...

What's the point?? Stopped the defensive rot? Why didn't Roman just ask RDM to do that? You can't ask for attacking football and then complain when you concede goals. We started off the season with 4 clean sheets in 5 matches but Roman wants attacking football...so, we played the players Roman wanted (and most people on here wanted) and we score more and conceded more..Basically, we're just going back to August? What was the point in firing Robbie if that's all we were going to do?

Exactly.

While this was a boring game, and I am a bit worried... we have kept two clean sheets in a row. That's the most important thing from me. Once our defence is completely stable, then we start working on scoring more. Obviously, I would have like a win tonight, but we're not exactly on form at the moment, so I'll settle for a draw and third place in the table right now.

haha , he almost scored today , that wonderful volley that Hughes cleared , I'm sure you will have your wishes granted in the next match

To be honest and fair, that was great chest control but was not sure if the shot was going in

both mata shots were blocked by defenders , and after his second shot which he took after his first one lol , mata could have passed to Torres , he was like screaming beside him and was clear , wait a sec mate , did you actually watched the game ?

Backstreet, you're becoming a pain in the backside. Did you watch the game and see how El Nino wasn't getting into any good positions and not just tonight. Are you oblivious to his poor play, or are you seeing something this whole forum isn't?

No, he did that in the first games of the season, and I can tell you the results were way better than when RDM decided to use Oscar, Mata and Hazard together.

To be fair, RDM would've told Ryan to attack first but used him because of his defensive awareness; it was also to let Cole go forward.

Benitez, it seems, put him wide and told him to focus on defending. And he certainly wasn't filling in for Ashley's run's up the pitch...