Jase

Man of the Match  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer Rafa needs to go he is a virus to this club we look so slow and crap going forward its not even funny lose on Saturday and he must go surely, thats how we do things now anyway get a few bads results and go, i would rather Eva manage the team then this prick, drawing at home to Fulham and them looking more likely to score is not on at all.

We drew twice against Fulham last season, and i would argue we played better today than in those games. One mistake Rafa made was starting Bertrand, i really hate the defensive winger, it completely fucks up one side of our attack.

yer Rafa needs to go he is a virus to this club we look so slow and crap going forward its not even funny lose on Saturday and he must go surely, thats how we do things now anyway get a few bads results and go, i would rather Eva manage the team then this prick, drawing at home to Fulham and them looking more likely to score is not on at all.

im thinking the samething, what if roman is lookin at how he fucked inter up.... then realizing if if his not fired soon... we might miss cl for next year too.. similar to liverpoool....

I obviously was not in the stadium, but even from my living room I can feel the not so positive atmosphere at stamford bridge. What do all the fans think was going to happen when they keep booing rafa? singing hes not welcomed here? I hate him too, i miss Robbie too. But booing will not make him disappear, Robbie's sacking was unfair but lifes unfair. Its okay to clap and give ovation at the 16th minute to show our respect, its okay to not love rafa, but lets stop whining and grow up. Its a horrible performance and im sick of it as well, how can we play so negatively at home with attacking talents like we have??? But in the end whats done is done and we must face it like adults.

It's like people don't see any positives lol

Another clean sheet, AND, do people not realise - We've just moved from 4th to 3rd? We're ahead of Arsenal and Tottenham?

Yeah, i get the clean sheets is a big positive, but we are also struggling to create chances, and more importantly score. Also United and City are running away (Ok we probably wern't gonna win the league anyway this season). The gap to tottenham has gone from 9 points to 2, and they are playing better than us as they dominate games vs the lesser teams which we are not doing. There are definitely positives but big negatives and it is getting pretty worrying.

Mr consistent shit Torres missed every rare fucking chances he got!!! pls roman get this dying horse out of his misery and get him out of this club for his own good...

And Sorry benitez but pls fuck off you fat clueless knob!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Boring as fuck. As mentioned would deffo take 4th right now. Me where near feeling comfortable about our season. Under RDM we scored without a striker, but scored with midfielders but conceded like there's no tomorrow which IS a negative. Now under RB we don't look like we will concede many, but without a potent striker up top, we aren't going to score many at all.

Paul merson said it as soon as Rafa was appointed "He doesn't want to win games first, first of all he doesn't Concede, then winning comes after" he predicted more draws for us.

Welcome to the new Chelsea.

im not gona lie, its frustrating not seeing Chelsea win in such in a long time but WBA lost (like Leif mentioned)....

and although we would should be looking to challenge the Manchester clubs im for some reason awkwardly confident things will turn around.

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER NOVEMBER ENDS!

Not only does this team lack leadership without the old guard, but it lacks passion and spirit too.

We should be beating teams like Fulham home and away, and it's a shame that with all the money spent in the summer we can't even score. There should be no excuses for that dreadful performance. Just embarrassing.

How exactly is drawing against the Premier League champions, keeping 2 clean sheets in a row after conceding just about every game until his appointment, keeping a point vs. a team who're scoring as many goals as any team at the moment (including a good few vs. Arsenal) and moving from 4th to 3rd in the table the sort of form to bring into question if a manager is right for us or not?...

It's not like Torres is any worse under him. Luiz isn't any worse. Mikel is just the same. I honestly don't know what people are going on about

right now.

You don't just walk into a club and magically make them keep clean sheets all of a sudden and get the shittest striker in the league to begin

firing in goals each time. Things happen step-by-step in football.

All this "We need to give managers time!! Stability brings success!!!" then "RAFA OUT!!!!! 2 CLEAN SHEETS AND 2 POINTS FROM 2 GAMES ISN'T ENOUGH! HAVE HIS HEAD!!!" despite just losing and drawing games for around a month before he was put in charge. alright then.