Jase

Man of the Match  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly is drawing against the Premier League champions, keeping 2 clean sheets in a row after conceding just about every game until his appointment keeping a point vs. a team who're scoring as many goals as any team at the moment (including a good few vs. Arsenal) and moving from 4th to 3rd in the table the sort of form to bring into question if a manager is right for us or not?...

It's not like Torres is any worse under him. Luiz isn't any worse. Mikel is just the same. I honestly don't know what people are going on about

right now.

You don't just walk into a club and magically make them keep clean sheets all of a sudden and get the shittest striker in the league to begin

firing in goals each time. Things happen step-by-step in football.

All this "We need to give managers time!! Stability brings success!!!" then "RAFA OUT!!!!! 2 CLEAN SHEETS AND 2 POINTS FROM 2 GAMES ISN'T ENOUGH! HAVE HIS HEAD!!!" despite just losing and drawing games for around a month before he was put in charge. alright then.

your abviously clueless in every way possible, were expected to compete with the manchester clubs, not fuckin fight for 3rd or 4th under rdm our defense was shit.. know our offense is shit... you should put the club first because stability under RB were going to be the new midtable club with rich owner.

I was hoping that I can use a different picture other than the one I used at half time, but sadly I can't:

whale+amy.jpg

Again, how exactly did our season transformed from pure epicness into a misery in a little more than 1 months? :wank2:

Fucking hell, is it possible a team like Chelsea [champions of Europe and all that] don't have a striker?! Was Moses a necessary buy? We bought more players whose positions are around the box than players who are needed IN THE BLEEDING BOX!!!

Since the Clattenburg match we have been jinxed! i swear, what happened to THAT team? we were much better than Manure and look at them, they're 1st. FFS

RA is so impatient...why would you fire a manager that brought us CL and a major contender for EPL. now we are looking like a mid level team with RAFA leading us to shame...

at west brom he went 13 with no win.. i'd expected the same from him if something hadnt been done.. but never was happy with the rb

your abviously clueless in every way possible, were expected to compete with the manchester clubs, not fuckin fight for 3rd or 4th under rdm our defense was shit.. know our offense is shit... you should put the club first because stability under RB were going to be the new midtable club with rich owner.

Expected to compete with the top 2 Manchester clubs? After finishing SIXTH in the league last season, losing our best striker and getting rid of most of our midfielders? Losing our best central defender to injury and the games he was suspended for? If I recall correctly everyone was saying we were hoping/expecting a top-4 finish this season - not a fight for the title.

Rafa is part of the club. I'm not putting anyone or anything 'first'.

How on earth is moving from 4th of the table to 3rd a sign that we're turning into a mid-table club...?

he need a fuckinggg serviceeeee

Maybe people are over critical of torres as all eyes were on him, as don't get me wrong, there were a lot of bad performances out there, but seriously i know he didn't have much service today but he has had so much service that it doesn't matter. Also he never creates a chance for himself like other striekrs do. Berba showed more than him through his ball control and he had half the touches.