The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Rafa, please...I implore you..... don't rest anyone important on saterday while you can help it :worship:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

yeah... still has a contract...

It seems so, I've read it somewhere that he'd manage us in the two games against City in the States. Of course, that means I'm not watching them. :D

Can't we just bin him and claim some sort of moral high ground?, Maybe put a statement out saying "the board have taken this decision as he is giving our fans the right hump"?

Can't we just bin him and claim some sort of moral high ground?, Maybe put a statement out saying "the board have taken this decision as he is giving our fans the right hump"?

Ah, we've managed to endure much longer than I expected, so when you say he's gone after this month I fucking like it.

If we beat Villa then Arsenal fail to beat Wigan (meaning 3rd is ours before the last day) i think he should leave before Everton.

The post season lap of honour with Rafa in it will be very awkward to say the least, and he doesn't deserve that sort of humiliation.

The waiter was useless last night and he is not in the same league as Jose ,he is obstinate ,leaving Terry,Lampard and Ba on the bench cost us a win ,the fans want to see their favourite Chelsea legends on the pitch and they would have seen us through to the win, Benayoun coming on was a joke and Torres should have been subbed ,the song is right, the waiter does not care about us and we dont care about him ,the sooner Jose is back the better,

If we beat Villa then Arsenal fail to beat Wigan (meaning 3rd is ours before the last day) i think he should leave before Everton.

The post season lap of honour with Rafa in it will be very awkward to say the least, and he doesn't deserve that sort of humiliation.

There won't be a lap of honour for him. To have a lap of honour you have to have, erm, honour.

The team was heading downhill under RDM. We would of finished outside the top 4 if RDM had continued as our manager.

You're right. Had di Matteo still been our coach, we would have lost against West Ham, QPR, Newcastle, Southampton. We also would have drawn against Fulham, Southampton and Reading.

For those who enjoy statistics (and perhaps also for those who think he's a huge improvement over RDM)

Chelsea's results against the Premier League's best only serve to underline the failed promise of this season

So what went wrong? I know you already know what went wrong: crap results versus crap teams.

Only one of these disappointing results is on Roberto Di Matteo (the 0-0 draw away to Queens Park Rangers). The rest have all come in the era of the Interim Rafalución.

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2013/5/9/4314856/chelseas-results-against-the-premier-leagues-best-only-serve-to