CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will Pay for the Taxi!

Rafa says relationship with Abramovich is 'excellent' and he WILL be at #CFC until the end of the season #Benitez

As long as he keeps to his word and fucks off in May, I'll be happy enough. Ideally want him out earlier but that clearly ain't going to happen.

Sack Rafa ? Great idea, three managers in one year, we can compete with Palermo for the club which can sack most manager in one year.At this time there is absolutely no one to replace him and, he is doing a good job.I feel we can finish strongly this season and hopefully we may, we may win something.

Sack Rafa ? Great idea, three managers in one year, we can compete with Palermo for the club which can sack most manager in one year.At this time there is absolutely no one to replace him and, he is doing a good job.I feel we can finish strongly this season and hopefully we may, we may win something.

Not exactly.

To lose 2 trophies (CWC was very important), get behind united for 19 points...

Not exactly.

To lose 2 trophies (CWC was very important), get behind united for 19 points...

What about the players ? I mean Rafa doesn't have any sort of influence over our player's performances in the field , yesh he makes the tactics but if the players are lacking the commitment and dedication , it's not rafa fault or you'd fault him anyway for not motivating them enough LOL?

Every aspect, is down to the manager.

Don't really want to get in depth with it again, just listen to interviews by the legend that is Brian Clough

Yesterday was his birthday btw.Brian Clough lived in a different, completely different world that today, he was great in motivating his team, thats for sure, he enjoyed every minute of his life, but, you cant compare management of today, with the one in the 70"s & 80"s.I remember that Brian Clough said "Players wins you matches, non tactics" and "Directors in football make the decisions".Well it is very simple, our board made the wrong decision by choosing Rafa Benitez, why ? Because its is like Brian & Leeds story, we just dont want him here.This Chelsea is not good enough to win titles, its is very simple, we need a striker, we need a defender, we need a midfielder, and please, too much youngster is not the key.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so we've seen some crappy/unexplainable decision making already by Benitez,

Like ramires/lampard midfield against manchester united (FA cup) + no Hazard in start 11 (after playing him in EL) and several other cases come to mind.

And you would think he figured out by now you cant play with ramires/lampard in pivot but nooooo... the tard now subs hazard for marin (ok good, now we can start playing) but then goes ahead and takes of mikel (ok he didn't have a good game but we need him unless you sub him for luiz) for ramires and oscar for Benayoun??

We're done then against a decent soton side.

On top of all this he starts with marin/moses & oscar -> that's never going to work, or you add hazard (mata seems to be sick) in the mix or you leave oscar out, put lampard further in the field, and make it a battle at midfield by adding luiz/rarmires.

Now you have oscar who can do shit (not his fault), flanks that are no good and a hopeless targetman, how do you expect to score like that...

And all this while we couldve really used the 3 points in our battle for top 4 (heck we couldve ended as 2nd) just because Benitez started with a fucked up lineup against manchester united to begin with, whom we will have to play again in 2 days because of him.

If the board has any dignity left after sacking DM like that, they sack Benitez now or they are just a bunch of friggin hypocrits.

We cant do worse without him, just make the youthcoach orso manager for the time being.