West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard didn't play mid week with his NT, so he is already rested. I reckon he'll probably rest Mata and start Moses.

He didnt play because they didnt want to risk re-triggering his slight injury.

Hazard should definitely be rested for Midweek.

Team news from RDM's press conference earlier...

Chelsea FC@chelseafc

RDM: "With JT we're looking at approximately three weeks out, fortunately it's not as bad as we first thought."

RDM: "Frank Lampard won't be featuring at West Brom but he's not far off, we want to make sure he's 100 per cent and not take risks."

Cech

Azi - Iva - Cahill - Bertrand

Lampard - Romeu

Moses - Oscar - Marin

Sturridge

Maybe?

I don't think that he will make anywhere close to that many changes. I think he will put david luiz in for azpi. Lampard is still out, and i think it will still be rambo and mikel in midifield.

I reckon it will be:

Cech

Ivan Luiz Cahill Bertrand

Ramires Mikel

Moses Oscar Hazard

Sturridge.

I want him to rest hazard as well but can't see him making that many changes... We will see though.

I don't think that he will make anywhere close to that many changes. I think he will put david luiz in for azpi. Lampard is still out, and i think it will still be rambo and mikel in midifield.

I reckon it will be:

Cech

Ivan Luiz Cahill Bertrand

Ramires Mikel

Moses Oscar Hazard

Sturridge.

I want him to rest hazard as well but can't see him making that many changes... We will see though.

There is a big chance that he wont, but I am really worried with Juve (1st place is very important).

There is a big chance that he wont, but I am really worrie with Juve (1st place is very important).

Same, just making sure we qualify is important. I think a bigger point aswell is that although west brom is going to be a hard game. Moses, Marin, and sturridge should be good enough to give us a real attacking threat, and if we need to we can still give them 20/30 mins at the end. We need fresh players for JUVE as otherwise we risk going out before the group stages which would not be acceptable.

RDM: "With JT we're looking at approximately three weeks out, fortunately it's not as bad as we first thought." #CFC

RDM: "Frank Lampard won't be featuring at West Brom but he's not far off, we want to make sure he's 100 per cent and not take risks." #CFC

RDM: "Frank's been a fantastic player for us and it would be nice for him to finish his career at Chelsea." #CFC

RDM: "Oriol Romeu is a young talent with great prospects, he's been playing a bit more lately and will in the future." #CFC

RDM: "I had a great time at WBA, worked with some great people and the fans were really good to me, I have fond memories." #CFC

RDM: "We didn't play well there last season, the defeat led to a reaction and it was a very difficult time." #CFC

RDM: "I was asked to fill in until the end of the season and I was very pleased to be able to help the club." #CFC

RDM: "If you have a long career you will get the sack at some point, it makes you stronger and doesn't mean you are a bad coach." #CFC

RDM: "Terry's injury was unfortunate as he looked sharp and gave the team a lot of confidence, but you have to deal with injuries." #CFC

RDM: "Roman's arrival has allowed us to sign the best players, next year he will have been here 10 years and he's in it long-term." #CFC

Azpi-iva-luiz-betrand

Mikel-ramires

Hazard-oscar- mata

Moses

No harm trying moses in the strike role now. Torres needs a rest anyway for juventus.

Marin as sub.

Edit: but we know torres is starting so half of our attacks shall be halted by lost balls again.... Smh

Azpi-iva-luiz-betrand

Mikel-ramires

Hazard-oscar- mata

Moses

No harm trying moses in the strike role now. Torres needs a rest anyway for juventus.

Marin as sub.

Edit: but we know torres is starting so half of our attacks shall be halted by lost balls again.... Smh

Luiz in this game? Maybe Cahill's better? Do u think? because WBA like to press and we need 2 good CBs and actually Cahill's gr8 at playing the ball out of the defense. Did u see his pass to Moses v Swansea! Amazing! He set Moses 1 on 1 with their Full Back! We need those situations!

Luiz in this game? Maybe Cahill's better? Do u think? because WBA like to press and we need 2 good CBs and actually Cahill's gr8 at playing the ball out of the defense. Did u see his pass to Moses v Swansea! Amazing! He set Moses 1 on 1 with their Full Back! We need those situations!

Wanted cahill to have a rest. Would benefit us for juventus as I don't want luiz anywhere near that match.