West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For fourth, their not in the race for top 3. :)

I'm not that confident, 2 points out of 9 last 3 weeks. If we lose or draw today, they won't be far from us and we will face Juve, City and other big games without any rotation, our players would be burnt out...

Sturridge on the Left? Or hazard on the left and Danny just off torres. Tbh i would have played Marin, but i suppose chucking him in from the start is a bit risky, but then so is playing torres... Will be interesting... Also Romeu and Mikel.... Last time we saw that Mikel was the one forced to push up and that caused problems so that is a bit worrying, but we will see.

I'm not that confident, 2 points out of 9 last 3 weeks. If we lose or draw today, they won't be far from us and we will face Juve, City and other big games with any rotation, our players would be burnt out...

But over the course of the season we are better than them and that will show by the end. We win and we still ahve 8 points on them, and have to play them at home...

Sturridge on the Left? Or hazard on the left and Danny just off torres. Tbh i would have played Marin, but i suppose chucking him in from the start is a bit risky, but then so is playing torres... Will be interesting... Also Romeu and Mikel.... Last time we saw that Mikel was the one forced to push up and that caused problems so that is a bit worrying, but we will see.

maybe sturr on the Right and Moses on the left?