West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

Who else wishes ALL other fans were as good as Liam. Mature, insightful posts and the lads only 17!

Good luck mate, obviously hoping we win, but you've certainly reinforced WBA as my fave 2nd team of the season so far!

Hope SC does some amazing things at the club, he is a CFC legend... :)

most Baggies fans are decent I lived in Brum for 3 years Baggies were great ,, Blues OK but Villans were fucking shit

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marin instead of oscar please because he runs,runs and that's all.oscar is not a player for a big team. it seems a good guy but his football is poor

Yeah he's only first choice number 10 for brazil..you have to play poor for that

maybe for the brazilian team but not for chelsea

He has made an excellent start here considering he is only 21 years of age and has arguably replicated his international form with club form. He may still have things to learn but what makes you think he is a "poor" player?

in all the aspects of football.he runs like everybody,he runs for nothing except his defensive role. he has no technique, his vision is not good enough and he makes not goals then he's a poor player.

Bitee is just here to annoy people, don't take him seriously. Oscar is class and should only ever play at the highest level. This guy is just trolling for the sake of it. I do hope Oscar gets a bit of a rest though, although he seems extremely fit, it's his debut season and needs to have mini breaks here n there. I feel we can beat WBA with a few players rested, although will be very hard, we probably can do it. The 2 games after WBA are mega huge.

Would prefer Hazard be rested for this game. He didn't play for Belgium because of an injury on his achilles tendon.

It's not too serious but apparently it's been bothering him for two weeks. Would prefer if no risks were taken for the important CL game.