West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

I don't think Di Matteo is going to make many changes from the team that started against Liverpool. Luiz may replace Azpillicueta and Cahill for Terry, the attack and midfield would remain the same. I just hope he makes his changes a lot earlier and take the game to West Brom, rather than cautiously defending any lead that we have, he's shown he can be braver when the team is down and in search of a goal, but his substitutions when we're winning by slim margins leaves much to be desired.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---------Cech--------

Dave-Ivan-Cahill-Cole

-----Mikel-Ramires--

Moses-Hazard-Marin

-------Sturridge-------

Would really like to see how this team does. Two wide players should give Hazard much more space to operate as a #10.

I like this whole idea but i dont like Marin in the starting eleven. 0 minutes in the PL (correct me if im wrong) and just back from a couple of months injury? No thanks

Nevertheless i like the way your thinking with the Wide Players and Hazard as #10 :D

I like this whole idea but i dont like Marin in the starting eleven. 0 minutes in the PL (correct me if im wrong) and just back from a couple of months injury? No thanks

Nevertheless i like the way your thinking with the Wide Players and Hazard as #10 :D

He should be okay, he's been playing in the U21s and doing well. I understand that U21s =/= PL but I think he could start. Though he probably won't, so I hope he gets on as a sub.

He should be okay, he's been playing in the U21s and doing well. I understand that U21s =/= PL but I think he could start. Though he probably won't, so I hope he gets on as a sub.

100% agree, he must come on as a sub and start getting some minutes!

If we lose, they will be only 1 point behind us. This shows how good they've been. It will be a tougher game than against Liverpool, for sure. A lot of people will underestimate them just because they're named like a relegation team. We need to bring our A-game if we're to get 3 points out of this fixture.

---------Cech--------

Dave-Ivan-Cahill-Cole

-----Mikel-Ramires--

Moses-Hazard-Marin

-------Sturridge-------

Would really like to see how this team does. Two wide players should give Hazard much more space to operate as a #10.

would play Mata instead of Hazard. the team is a headless chicken without Mata. He missed 2 games and we couldn't break down the opposition both times - QPR and Swansea (Moses set-piece header not withstanding). he drives the midfield forward

I can't see RDM dropping two of the three maestros, reckon Hazard will be benched and Moses will start ahead of Marin.

Hazard didn't play mid week with his NT, so he is already rested. I reckon he'll probably rest Mata and start Moses.